Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.2

101matt1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've read it tastes a lot like pork (but more gamey) and just by looking at them you can see why this is likely.

I'm sure some Europeans might be able to expand on this for us as it's eaten there.

Maybe we should start a cooking thread?

First subject How To Cook Your Freshly Shot Wild Boar :P

I would love to try it.

PMC's don't wear camo and there is no MARPAT Crossdraw vest aside from the Leapers model made by any RS gear manufacuter

Will people stop regurgitating this absolute ######s?

It depends on the contract, the client, laws, and countless other things that I have posted many, many, many times.

//Edit: Actually, I will repeat myself again.

This "zomg kontraktur dong war camoe!111" seems to have come about because under KBR's contract with the US Military, the lorry drivers were not allowed to wear any camouflage clothing, to prevent them from being perceived as military. This does not mean that it's a blanket rule.

I could go on, but I am so fed up of having to repeat this for people to ignore it and carrying on talking absolute rubbish.

You're right though it does depend on the situation entirely, who the contract is with and held by and what regulations each of those organisations have, also the theater that this contract is to be carried out in.

In some situations its very obvious why you would not want to be perceived as military in others it's not so important.

To Rogue845, I like that setup as a whole mate, what rig/armour are you using with the 5.11s?

How's this grab ya:

allyridgeline.jpg

I know the SCAR is completely out of place, but I'd just got it and wanted to use it.

Like the loadout...

How do you like the TOTO headset? I have been thinking of getting one but I am afraid it would not fit under a boonie cap that well.

@DualWieldNate: The rig I'm wearing is the RICAS Compact and various pouches from UKTactical.

@JP: I like the TOTO quite a bit. There's a bit of a weak point where the cable runs into the headset, but that can easily be reinforced with tape. As for boonie hats, the supplied headstrap is quite thin so it should fit under a boonie just fine. Just make sure the hat is of a loose/comfortable fit to begin with.

ghost x3 - do you know what company those guys are from? I would throw a guess out there that they're from Edinburg Risk because of the St. Andrew's cross, but that's wild speculation. Something about the desert digis and the St. Andrew's just screams badass to me.

Sorry I don't. I got the pictures from MP.net of the user submitted photos by Argyll.

Archived