Glock Picture Thread

50 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Boom has G17 and G34 steel slides for VFC Glocks.

G19, G17 and G34. All of them in excess of $360...

EDIT: For reference, Guarder's steel G19, G17 and G34 slides are $140-$185. The price difference between the two leaves you enough left over to buy one of their new complete lower frames. You'd need to add a nozzle, hop-up unit and inner barrel but you get very nearly a completely upgraded gun for the price of a single slide set.

Edited by PureSilver
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Highly doubtful that they will be a perfect match (or even close) because it's different manufacturers and also most likely different base materials (aluminum/steel/pot metal) and coatings/coating methods. No way to tell how well they match up from just pictures. If you want the items matching as closely as possible your best bet is to find both barrel and spring guide from the same manufacturer in gold finish.

Well, gold is a bit to blingy for my taste but I get what you are going for. In that case your best bet is gold parts from the same manufacturer or having black parts from the same manufacturer refinished in "gold" but that will probably be very expensive.

7 hours ago, Got Wood? said:

Never got this new fad with golden guns.

You don't like it?, the combination gold/matte black looks sophisticate,... well for my personal taste!, and that glock is like a john wick's gun

Edited by HamletV
You don't like it?, the combination gold/matte black looks sophisticate,... well for my personal taste!, and that glock is like a john wick's gun

Not personally, no. For me, genuine weapons and Airsoft weapons are pieces of kit. Supposed to be battered and abused, serve a purpose but as a tool, nothing more.

Bling and shiny red, blue, gold guns and cradled weapons just baffle me!

The gold is supposedly Titanium Nitride coating, the same coating seen on some drill bits and cutting tools. For airsoft it's entirely looks, but for real steel it does have good properties for steel exposed to a lot of heat... so you'd almost need to add another cosmetic black coating just to cover the gold if you want that physical property on the metal's surface.  

• 2 months later...

Finally managed to get my hands on a thread cover for my KJW threaded outer barrel.

As if it wasn't hard enough to find literally ANYTHING in 14+, well... the thread spacing also had to be different. The spacing on the gun-modify thread cover are tighter, or it is the outer barrel's thread spacing that is wider. Which would explain why, once mounted, the suppressor is still all wobbly.

So, what outer barrel can fit KJW?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, klh31 said:

Well, after some difficulties (slide difficult to go back to its original position) and some harsh solutions applied (mainly oil and strong manipulation), everyting went back to order and it is still working fine. Therefore nothing special to report on the Bell.

Many guys said that the bell pistols are bad, and they no worth, maybe is the fact that they treat they're guns like real steel guns (knowing that they are made of soften materials...) But I'm not like that kind of guys banging arround and dropping the gun! That kind of guys I call them "the axe hands" or "scissors hands" cuz they break everything they touch hahaha

Even so, do you recommend the bell one?

Edited by HamletV