Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Planeman's gun is a KSC....

Yep its a KSC modded to a Generation 2 by RSP (the same person who converted Romulus TM G17 to a Gen 2). I wish that I could take more pics with my SLR but it is without a lens for the moment.

Mike

Bloody brilliant. That is a piece to be proud of. You have inspired me to pick up some Glock 18C's (3 actually).

If you ever decide to pass it along drop me a note.

The only sad part is that my Gen 2 frame isn't special anymore. :(

Edited by Romulus

The speedplates will slide on but are so loose that they just fall off after touching them. Looks like the mags are just a tiny bit too skinny and the slots for the base are also slightly out of spec.

I was actually thinking about buying a Fobus holster. If I were to get one for my G26 would I have to get a .45 version?