G36 Picture Thread

Ca G36k with a STAR flat top rail. Will be doing a dremel job on the flat top rail this weekend.

TSD MP7 sights I presume?

YOu guys in the US are so lucky, no one here in Europe has them, and all the shops in the US who have them don't ship to Europe. <_<

Edited by NeoVeNoM
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOu guys in the US are so lucky, no one here in Europe has them, and all the shops in the US who have them don't ship to Europe. <_<

the rail or the sights? I can't find anywhere in the UK that stocks the STAR rail - a couple of places have the VFC rail for rather alot of money (which is an exact copy of the Marui rail) but both the VFC and the Marui have a gap at the rear for the regular iron sight - the STAR seems much better for mounting your own flip-ups. Although there is a kit available to fill in the gap on Marui/VFC rails.

Edited by p.briden
my guess would be he's refering to the sights, they've proven to be bloody impossible to source.

the star rail? it's not found on every street corner, but it can be found with a bit of effort...

indeed those sights are no where to be found in EU.

As for the star rail, check UNcompany.

TSD MP7 sights I presume?

Actually the sights Are from my TM mp7. Since there isn't much CQB where i am at i just took them off. And the STAR rail I got at UNco.

This is a salvaege job. Used to be a GWS XM8. Got some body parts from a mate. Unfortunately most of the screws were missing and this gun is only held together by the screw through the stock, the big screw in the mag well and the frong handguard retaining pin. TM body and stock with a Star handguard and some form of Stanag mag well. Gives it a strange 2 tone plastic look and feel. Hopefully gonna get it painted sometime in the near future.

For those of you who wonder why I havnt sold or destroyed it, It's pushing out 25 BBs a second at 1J. Goes roughly 50m and gets A4 sized groupings.

DSCF0752.JPGDSCF0753.JPG

Once I get it a 7mm bearing gearbox it's reclaiming it's rightful place as my main gun.

Glue? I'm not buying it...

Well The Badger would have used "natures adhesive" but it breaks down in air in less than an hour, so instead he covered a picture of a badger face (ego much?) with superglue and stuck it over the trades. a year later, he tried to remove it... and failed (see above). The only thing that could remove it now is a falcon punch.

badgerdancing6.gif