G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even so.

There ARE times when it makes sense to post pictures. That is one of those times.

HOw in the hell would we have know what AP/Red dot he was referring to otherwise, short of looking it up ourselves?

You could have, however, supplied only one pic instead of like 7 <_<

Finally got around to taking photos of "Triggers Broom". Anyone who ever watched "Only fools and horses" will understand the name :)

tb1.jpg

tb2.jpg

Started life as a JG G36K, but now comprises:

External parts:

JG outer barrel and flash eliminator

Star G36K handguard

Star top rail (with two of the JG nuts and bolts)

Star HK416 style iron sights

Star upper receiver

TM cocking lever and ejection cover

Laylax front and rear sling points

Star magwell

CA lower receiver and fire selectors

G&P G36K stock (with JG hinge pin)

ACM Aimpoint CompM4

Issue SA80 sling with HK clip

3 x G&P sprung pins

Internally it's:

JG G36K inner barrel

JG hop unit body, with TM adjustment barrel and nub depressor, TM rubber and a nub selected from my spares

CA Gas block with JG wiring and Halfords in-line fuse holder

Stock JG G36 gearbox

The magazine shown is a TM 50rd jobby, and I'm using Star 140 mid-caps in it. All feed beautifully. Fits a Vapex 9.6v mini in the front, giving it a nice ROF. Absolutely the best airsoft rifle I've owned :D

Well thank you BaggyPants. I wondered what the G36 would look like with the HK416 sights and you answered that. Could you take pics with other points of view? I would appreciate an image with FPS-style view you know, with the gun being on the lower right corner of the screen.

You really have no misfeed problems with the stars midcaps? Lucky you, I have the same and most of the time, the BB's keep getting stuck before arriving in the inner barrel. Since the BB conduct in the mag is too wide, the bullets put themselves side to side and don't make it to the hop chamber.

Quick question to all you G36 nutters :) :

What flashlight mount would you recommend to go on the built in rail under my handguard? As you can see in the photos, it has no slots in it, so the mount needs to be one without a bolt going straight across where it fits the rail. It also won't fit over either end, as the rail grooves don't go that far. And, no, before anyone says it, I'm not going to cut a slot and *fruitcage* up the rail :D