Thai custom guns

sittisuck

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those aren't AK-47s, they are AK-Krinkovs

yes they are, milled recievers are only found on '47s. plus krinkov isnt a gun, its not even a factory term. krinkov is a nickname given to the AKS74U by muhajudeen rebels in afganistan... and somehow in america it has come to refer to any AK that is shorter than usual.

and yes they are custom, because no airsoft manufacturer makes them. and yes the bloke that modified them probably lives in thailand if the OP said so.

Seriously, how deformed would a person need to be to actually need to extend the stock on that?

I expect you'd need to have an arm 5ft long to reach to the foregrip.

If that stock was fitted right behind the receiver with a pistol grip underneath it'd be a lot more useful and...erm... it'd almost be an EBR.

Congratulations on ruining a perfectly good m14 :P I think it looks a little bit like a walking stick. But that's just me. Can you elaborate on "from Thailand"?

More like a crutch :mellow:

That, my friend, is the epitome of ugly.

And uselessness too. The M14 already has just the right length butt-stock. The long part is the front. Let's see them make a telescoping version of that :P

Archived