Thai custom guns

sittisuck

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First let me say that I am in a bad mood.

Now, I come to arnies to relax and enjoy discussing airsoft, and airsoft guns. This thread is the most pointless thread I have ever come across.

And sheer number of AK that you have *BLEEP* is revolting. The only guns that are even near acceptable are the AKs with wood kits, or the sniper.

I find stupid *BLEEP* s such as yourself annoying clogging up the forum with *BLEEP* like this. I bet ou cannot even speak english, so why are you posting on a UK/US english speaking site? Niust has asked you THE SAME *BLEEP* question 3 times, and you continue to ignore him!

Why must *BLEEP* *BLEEP* like you rape the same gun over and over and over until you have an amazingly uncreative, *BLEEP* collection that is so boring and repulsing to look at, that it makes so many people cringe. And to top it off, you posted in a forum, where you cant understand what anyone is saying.

fantastic, *BLEEP* fantastic.

Am I bothered? Am I *BLEEP* bothered?

I guess somebody forgot to take their medication today?

Still, he's got 30 days to sort out his anger issues.

I actually like quite a lot of these AKs. I really sort of like the M14 posted earlier, although the paintjob isn't what I like. I would love to see you attempt a sand brown or coyote JAE-100 model M14. I love that gun. Good job overall. I just have a different taste in custom paint.

Dont let the few poopies on this forum disencourage you: you are very welcome to these forums, no matter how your english is and wether certain people like your creations or not.

Please keep on posting your jobs; I find some of them very interesting.

This is my friend's custom airsoftgun mr.kills-man

http://www.bkkairsoft.com/board/index.php?topic=40304.0

I absolutely love the paint job. Very well done.

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and also say that while a lot of your work isn't in my taste, you obviously possess quite a bit of skill. Just please, for the love of God, stay away from the M14s and put that poor thing out of its misery.

Cheers.

Why do they keep making *beep* like this and we still can't get a Mini 14 replica? I don't think that continuous raping of core guns (ex. M4/M16, AK's, M14's, etc.) constitutes innovation.

I would like to retract my previous statement. I was under the impression (obviously wrong) that this was a new manufacture type idea. Obviously when I would like to see some new models be produced hearing about a new rapage doesn't make me jump for joy.

However, since I see this is a personal type of collection, I have no issues with what you've got there. To each their own and even if I don't care for it, it's your stuff and I respect that.

I normally dislike vertical foregrips of any kind but that looks pretty good to me.

Edit; Sittisuck. You stay here and keep posting your excellent work.

Don't worry if some people don't like some of it, there are plenty who do like most/all of it. B)

Archived