Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had the other experience. My CA was a dog. It was fine out of the box, but after the upgrade it would never feed on full auto from standard mags. I tried everything and the problem never went away. The ICS is everything that I wanted. On the outside, they are pretty close in quality, but the delta ring on the ICS sucks. Other than that, the split gear box and the extra upper I have make the ICS superior to the CA. I guess my feeling on the CA are demonstrated by the fact that I will be selling it as soon as I can strip the upgrade parts out of it.

i see, yea the delta ring does come abit loose on mine. i never took them apart since ''nothing broke, dont touch it'' rule apply to me. but when fire, i like the soudn of the CA, mind you, both are stock guns, so the extra bit of power in the CA might have gave me some more liking

Just curious to see how old my model is in comparison, what is your serial number range? Mine is in the upper 3800s.

and how high up are you to take that pic? i have to stand on my bed to get my ICS m16 totally in range

5'10", plus my arms ;) I just keep taking pics and pick the one that's framed nicest. Here's a nice outdoor one:

m15a4005.jpg

I might add my girlfriend loves that gun :) I admitted to her that I'd spent £220 on a toy, and she was rolling her eyes and looking very upset, and then she said "What was it then?". I showed her the M15, and you could see she was trying not to look pleased. It sort of went:

"*cough* Hmmm. It's... *cough* quite nice actually. I figured you get one of them... Can I have a go?"

:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/dr_...ead/uksf025.jpg

Edited by doc_newstead
nope its a midlength spr kit. I believe its g and g? not too sure. The one on my sr 15 is a gb-tech tho. The jungle force one has an m4 flashider.

Yeah, i figured you just changed the flashhider to an spr style one. Awesome gun man, i was planning on doing something like that for a future project but we will have to see if i ever get to play on any sites where i could actually use a rifle that long. :)

My tricked out Tactical Carbine with my latest acquisiton, an EO-Tech 551 Rev. F HDS

[Placeholder: IMAGE]

High Res

You truly got a nice taste. All parts suit each other perfectly and add to a

harmonic overall appearance without any unnecessary "Schnickschnack".

Well done.

Edit: Err, well the I'd prefer a single point Sling attached to a quick release mount

on the stock tube.

Edited by KWP
You truly got a nice taste. All parts suit each other perfectly and add to a

harmonic overall appearance without any unnecessary "Schnickschnack".

Well done.

Edit: Err, well the I'd prefer a single point Sling attached to a quick release mount

on the stock tube.

Thanks a lot ;)

Maybe I will change the barrel to a 11.5 inch subcarbine barrel later. I think it should look very nice :)

For the sling: I still prefer the tactical slings with two attachement points for a Carbine, single point slings are IMHO better suited for PDWs like a MP7A1.

I want one of those too.

Buy one ;)