Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess the "Vietnam" era isn't too popular? I really like the size...gives it a retro look.

Believe it or not, PVS-1 and 2's were quite common on M16's. These telescopes were both hand held and mounted on everything from M14's, M16's, to even M60's. There are several pictures showing everyone from MIKE Force to the average grunt with PVS-1's and 2's mounted on M16's. There's even a scene in "Platoon" where Chris Taylor is struggling with his PVS-2 on ambush!

I guess if it's good enough for Holywood it's good enough for me! :D

I was looking through the other armalite pics, and I noticed that some of them don't have an RIS system, but they do have a rail attatched to the bottom of the normal forgrip. Is that a custom job, or can you buy those like you can an RIS system? Some one please explain :)

Also, is it a bad idea to attatch two armalite mags together but have one upsidedown? I heard that having the mag upsidedown like that is bad for the mag, is that true? I was watching a Killzone trailer the other day, and I noticed that they had the second mag hooked on to the first, but it was upsidedown, thought this looked cool.

Thanks, I should be ordering my M15A4 rifle soon, so I'll post pictures as soon as I get it.

HERE'S what you need homes. It's a very easy modification.

As for the mag, the only concern i can think of is that dirt could get in the mag etc. which can lead to serious jams and sadness :(

Or this http://www.airsplat.com/Items/AC-UP-GRIP-MARS.htm just screw it on (the screws should come with the package).

As for mags, as long as you don't get dirt in them, doesn't matter which way you hook them. I was going to tape couple of them together in opposite ways, just need to get some tape first. :lol:

I was looking through the other armalite pics, and I noticed that some of them don't have an RIS system, but they do have a rail attatched to the bottom of the normal forgrip. Is that a custom job, or can you buy those like you can an RIS system? Some one please explain :)

Also, is it a bad idea to attatch two armalite mags together but have one upsidedown? I heard that having the mag upsidedown like that is bad for the mag, is that true? I was watching a Killzone trailer the other day, and I noticed that they had the second mag hooked on to the first, but it was upsidedown, thought this looked cool.

Thanks, I should be ordering my M15A4 rifle soon, so I'll post pictures as soon as I get it.

I just got one for my bushmaster. I didnt need it since I have an RIS system, but it came with the foregrip

Ok I am very late to this party, but this is my new baby (better pics will be produced when it isnt stock)

Image92.jpg

Image93.jpg

CA M15 A4 bought for 170 with charger and battery.

Very nice. I will be pimping this baby out for sniper/rifleman duties asap.

That makes 3 clubs I am in: HK MP5's, WA Colts and M15's

:D

Very nice... I just got one not too long ago. I was going to pimp my rifle into a sniper but from what I've read, it isn't too practical unless you plan on putting someone's eye out (super high fps). I'm thinking about going the m203 route. Now if I could just find a cheap ca or g&p m203...

Btw, what's your s/n? I'm 3891.

Ok I am very late to this party, but this is my new baby (better pics will be produced when it isnt stock)

Image92.jpg

Image93.jpg

CA M15 A4 bought for 170 with charger and battery.

Very nice.  I will be pimping this baby out for sniper/rifleman duties asap.

That makes 3 clubs I am in:  HK MP5's, WA Colts and M15's

:D

How do you like it so far? I'm planning on ordering mine today.

LOVE it!

However, It is a *badgeress* to attach the sling! I have finally resorted to a cable tie.

Also I have a lot to learn about using such a long gun in close quarters, as I am used to a ICS MP5. Anyway the gun is excellent and my first add on (colt scope) is arriving tomorrow!

Basho