P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a bad day with my P90 yesterday:

One standard mag broke. Left BUIS broke (hey, now I have an excuse for a metal receiver), and my fully charged 1100mah battery died after 170 rounds....

Sure doesnt sound like a good day...but as you said its a good excuse for a Metal Receiver..wish ya luck with it

The Bushnell XLP (I think its an XLP. Th Bushnell EOTech) looks soo much better, cause it matches the curves of the P90. Pictures from WillNYC from a few months back.

My new Bushnell XLP Holosight on my P90tr  :D

Airsoft440.jpg

Airsoft445.jpg

Airsoft441.jpg

Airsoft449-1.jpg

Airsoft443.jpg

Airsoft446.jpg

Airsoft447.jpg

Airsoft448.jpg

Edited by MagicalNinjaBuddy
The Bushnell XLP (I think its an XLP. Th Bushnell EOTech) looks soo much better, cause it matches the curves of the P90. Pictures from WillNYC from a few months back.

Except the Bushnell is twice as much as a Hurricane 552 and does exactly the same job.

The new P90 HiCaps kick the old ones in the rear.  But even the old ones, just keep them lubed, drop the right amount of BBs in, you shouldn't have any problems.

New ones?

What have they changed?

Not too sure about that... since when have these "new ones" started production? I got my P90 back in December along with a hicap, and it jammed like crazy. I use lowcaps because of this, fearing that the same thing will happen if I buy another hicap... 30 bucks down the drain. Same thing goes for another P90 user here, although I think he even got his later than mine.

But the strange thing is, another guy I know uses his hicap and has no problem at all. He's had his since 2003-4. 3 years later in 2007, and P90 hicap issues are still happening. This leads me to believe that TM never really updated/changed the design. You just either get a good one or bad one (or one that just needs some tweaking). ;)

Mine got to work flawlessly after a while. It's really just a trick in loading it, before I just poured in, and wind it, and I had to take out the mag and hit it every 10-20 shots. But then I tried to fill all the teeth on the gear first, then pour in the rest, now it shoots great, I could almost empty the whole mag in one wind sometimes. I can't emphesize enough, it's just a trick to loading it... I think.

O yeah, keeping the parts lubed up also helps.