P90 Picture Thread

hell ya mo fo we need more then just TM p90's up on this shindig here. Think of it as p90 awarness lol. Now all we need is someone to post a toytec p90. and i think years back DEN or tried to make a toytec p90 to an aeg. Not sure if it was the work of CL but i remember seeing the pix and item description.

Edited by urbandork
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't feel like making a new thread, but I have a quick question. I needed some place to hold my P90 magzines, so I decided on modify my GI issue LBV (Nylon) I need the length of a P90 magazine, so I can see if I can take the grenade pouch, and swe it onto the bottom of the M16 pouch to make a nice looking P90 magazine holder on my LBV, I already have one of the M16 magazine pouches off. So, I just need the length of the magazine!

It's near enough 11 inches. I can get you precise measurements if you really want, but that's close enough.

EDIT: Little pic for ya :) 11", as I thought. Sorry about the blur, but the batteries had about 10 seconds left in them, so no time for studio lighting ;)

Edited by doc_newstead
I'm not trying to be rude, but that first P-90 is absoultely repulsive!  I can't stand when someone sprays their gun an ugly color, let alone half of it.  -_-

On that note, I hate it when people paint over the mechanical parts of their guns.

I don't really see how it's possible to paint more of a P90 than Urbandork has done.

On that note, I hate it when people paint over the mechanical parts of their guns.

I don't really see how it's possible to paint more of a P90 than Urbandork has done.

woooohhaaa i missed that post thanks Hissing Sid if it wasnt for you i wouldnt have been able to stand up for myself.

*stands up*

Everybody has their opinion. If everyone thought the same then there wouldnt be any Gigants and SavageHunters lol.

However keep in mind that the stock TR frame is grey to begin with. Thus even if it wasnt painted there still would be two colors. I chose only to do only the lower because i felt it gave the weapon a little bit more contrast in its over all apperance. I feel if it was painted all the way it would look a bit tacky.

How does this differ from an armorlite being all painted? Simply put there are more curves and less over all flat areas in relationship to the weapons length. Thus even tho an m4 is fully painted, even if its one color, there are enough of shadows and shapes to make a good contrast. This however is not the case with the p90. Its a short weapon with not many curves or edges to give a good depth contrast as well as color contrast.

As for it being an ugly color. Well i duno OD green is pretty much a std camo color. I dont do many ops in sand so tan was out and while brown would be a good inbetween OD green fit in to more camo selections. I would have chose a pretty color but i couldnt find any cammies that were pink and trimmed with rinstones. J/K

*sits down*

Na man its all good everybody has their prefrence. Plus back to the p90 love. N e body out there with a pic of a toytec p90 and someone needs to post at least one savagehunter. N e p90 thread needs one. after all they are family lol.

Edited by urbandork

LOL im suprized this wasnt pointed out before

Yup they are skate shoes DC courts to be exact. I just think they are comfy and when running around on bbs in a cqb area its good to know my feet are comfy lol.

Plus they match the pants lol.

Edited by urbandork

lol

that doesn't even look like a p90, id hate to be the person who owned that one.

As for me, here's mine: (JUST bought it today) :D

http://www.hootworld.net/p90-1.JPG

http://www.hootworld.net/p90-2.JPG

I was thinking about putting the supressor on, but I am too lazy.

Edited by visionviper

552 is ugly to me. Dont ask why but I just never liked the way they look. Mine never ran out of batteries for like 7 months of use so it defiantly was good enough for me.

BTW: why do you need an ARMS mount for your EO? Problems to fit it to the P90s rail?

No reason really. Next time I get a P90Tr I want to put an ARMS 19 mount on the eotech just because they make it easier to take on and off. It would probably be a little high but not too bad.

Edited by SilentScope
552 is ugly to me. Dont ask why but I just never liked the way they look. Mine never ran out of batteries for like 7 months of use so it defiantly was good enough for me. 

Agree with you, the 551 looks better, but as for the P90 I like the 552 more. Don't ask why :)