P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys.

I feel i've been tanted. I've just purchased a box mag for my P90. there is something about it that i really like. So no burning lads. Besides i am having it so that i can go back to my high caps without an hassel.

Just let me know what you think of the paint job. :P

(along with my new TM Desert Eagle .50AE)

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00972.jpg

DSC00985.jpg

DSC01001.jpg

DSC01005.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

:D

And to restore balance

DSC01043.jpg

As scary as it is - I quite like the box mag on SMITHY's P90 - I'm glad you haven't gone overboard with nitro rails etc - and you've used the availible space for a large battery. It's super practical and, in my opinion, it looks pretty nice too.

bleh! if that was a chrome DE it should DEFINITELY been left as it was :(

i dont like the box mag and IMO camo paint jobs only really tend to look any good if theyre a real camo pattern, not the random blend of green black and brown most people seem to do (and even with a real camo pattern they rarely look right imo)

Cheers guys.

I understand about the box mag. But i dunno, just something i went for. I neither love it nor hate it. Everyone to their own. (btw i have still got my hi caps for when i want to use them. Box mag is by no means suck on)

Thanks for the paint job rating Downslide.

In future i will only post pictures with regular mags in :P

Slash' I'm not a fan of the nitro rails and the rest of it. So no, i wont be purchasing any other external upgrades unless it's a sling fixing or scopes.

Have a good day :)