P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thinking about it, I've had an RD P90 for about 2 years now and don't think I've used the red dot once.

EDIT: I have when in static defences actually, so nevermind. Not that often though.

Edited by ColDaz
Why do I want a SP90? Because they look hot and would work better in my woodland environment. Why do you guys seriously not like them? I think that with a OD paintjob is about as sexy as a P90 can get. Is myself and Yeager the only people on this entire forum that like SP90's? You guys suck and are lame.lol,jk.

Just look at this, how can you say no to that hot green, civilian sex?

I can say no very easily. I don't want no disease ridden PS90.

I rarely, if ever, use my P90RDS reddot... I used to worry about aiming with a full mask, but not anymore; not so much out of impracticality, but more because I got used to shooting it. The P90 is a point-and-shoot weapon for me, like most pistols, I can usually hit a target just fine without aiming. I'd rather stay mobile and not have to stop and aim. ;)

As for the PS90, I think it's too useless... why would you try to make P90 with a longer barrel? It totally kills the maneurvability of the P90 (which is the greatest asset of the P90) And it just looks like a stick in front of it...

And before someone points it out, at least I have a proper handguard on my XM90 <_<

...wait a sec... isnt the point of a wallhanger a gun you like the look of but dont want to ruin by skirmishing/is too impractical. not the opposite lol

send it here where it can be fully appreciated XD

Yeah, I understand where your coming from. It's just I have many more guns that are more suited for the job. I rely mainly of M4 variants in the field. Trying to carry the P90 with several magazines into the field seems improbable to me.

Yeah, I understand where your coming from. It's just I have many more guns that are more suited for the job. I rely mainly of M4 variants in the field. Trying to carry the P90 with several magazines into the field seems improbable to me.

Actually is exceptionally easy with the right gear. Yes the mags are going to take up more room than M4 ones, but the P90 is like a quaer of the size of the M4 so makes up for it. I have a second chest rig set up specifically for my P90 and it works perfectly along with the stargate style sling.

Its the most comfortable set up I've had with any rifle since starting airsoft. But hey.

I need more piccies of me and my P90 doing interesting stuff, I have too many of it just sat on the floor hmm try and get some at a skirmish tomorrow