H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:yikes: how the hell ............ you get hold of these??

becoz i want to custom a HK416 airsoft version since the news had announced. :P

Almost there. VFC Hk416D Kit and AEG should be available by September.

I know man, it is a good news for me....but i still want the Real RAS more.. :D

you will never find an real deal 416 upper unless you have some pretty good ties with either HK or LE/Military.

i am still working on it..(Since HK had announced the news of the HK416)

no good news for now...

hope to have one soon.... ;)

Edited by 6ft4

Depending on what happens with AD Receivers i've got three MGC P7M13's coming my way. One's standard, one compensated and the other is Silver.

I'll be able to skirmish my current P7M13 HW then as i'll have mags a a pristine onr to keep in my collection.

IThe fibre body is real nice - it doesnt collect finger prints like the UMP or the SL9 poly body.

The rail is plastic - doubt its like that on the real one.

My Poly body didnt come with the HK logo sticker but this does.

Havent fired it off yet (as usual) but manual says it does semi and full even though the reciever shows just 0 and 1.

Not much more to say - I like it all the more cause of the civvie grey colour.

Cool, cheers for the info. Shame on the rail being plastic but it looks really nice none the less, plus i'd probably use iron sights on that anyway so metal scope rings on a plastic rail wouldnt be an issue either :)

What with the possible delays in the VCR theres hope yet i might be able to get another job and save up some cash in time to treat myself to one more rifle - that'd definitely be a candidate.

Mmmm-hmmm, ya total git n00btard, if I get even one tenth of a chance then you just cost me the price of an MP7 :P

.................so......what scope and mount is that? :D

Edited by evilhippy

Thanks EvilHippy - have I ever told you that you're my idol (non-sexually). Seriously, I've seen your collection...

uh.. yeah.. anyway, that's just a cheapo NCstar reddot on a Max Tactical RIS fix (meant for M4 RISs - to connect them to the reciever) which just happened to work well for a bit of a riser on the red dot, and give the gun a bit more substance and unique look.

I personally really like those cheap NCstar optics - for airsoft, they are more than adequate and you don't weep like a toddler when they take a bb to the lens...

Why thank ya NT :D Its fairly large, but by no means comprehensive. For that you need a Donnie :lol: the dude's got more than 100 now I think!

Do you happen to know/remember the retailer you got it from? Being chepa is a major plus of course but I think it looks really very spangly and good, if anywhere UK-side (or stateside that ships internationally) can flog me some there are a few guns I'd like to outfit with 'em.

Very cool IMO. Good choice :)

The best place I've seen is the EBay Store "Combat Optical". They stock all the NCstar replicas and I'm pretty sure they ship internationally. Most expensive one is 40$ USD. http://stores.ebay.com/CombatOpticStore

If you're interested in the max tactical RIS fix - the only place I've ever seen it is AirsoftGI - http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=1395 - they say it's by Mad Bull, but I can't find it anywhere else or on google...

And I've seen Donnies collection... it brings a tear to my eye...