H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because it looks trashy! Like the TM spring version. When I was in the army, I carried my G3 the manly way!

Meh, I think the cary handle its a pretty neat idea. Its easier to grab by when you need to snatch it up real fast. Plus, when you have a 20 lb rifle, ten fulll mags, and full gear then you wont complain :P.

Edited by The Icon

May as well ###### this pic around a bit more.

As seen in the "your latest acquisition" thread:

jacksack1.jpg

My KWA (?) USP compact.

Great gun so far... accurate and powerful enough to hold its own in CQC and Pistol only games. It unfortunately came without any trades, which I'll eventually fix with a shiney new slide and barrel, and I'll just have to live without the HK markings on the grip. :(

Cheers,

Justin

Edited by Lithium Jack

lol.

November 21, i like your skrim job. I did something sim. to my sg1 (before i made it into the msg90) but i liked the look of the too much and the skrim net was covering up. So it had to go.

Madness - good find Donnie. Are you scouring the country's toyshops and collector's haunts for stuff these days? (or is that where you meet all your `street vendors` & `merchandisers` ;) ) :D

Airsoft isnt my only vice. :P I have other collections (the kind that when I die newspapers call "significant") :D

Including old Matchbox models?

amongst other things ... Come to think of it some of those individually are more expensive than a good custom rifle! :blink:

EDIT

although not the ones seen behind the H&K toy...they are much chaeaper - although some of them are about the price of a CYMA. :D

Edited by donnie

"Significant quantities of Ming dynasty antiques were found among his possesions"

Possibly even;

"Among the vaults at the gentleman's house the coroner's office have found a significant collection of Faberge eggs and De Beers merchandise, packed inside the gentleman's also significant array of Steiff bears as if on the verge of being exported, possibly without declaration"

:lol:

14th Century Korans....actually not - its more like the antiques roadshow for kids. Were talking things like a number of unopened mint Evil Knievel's here !!! Hell I might have been sold empty boxes - I dont know cause I cant open them otherwise they loose a significant part of their value!!! LOL!! ...thats amongst other things of course ;)

Bizzarrely my toy collections are boxed away mostly and take up about a normal living room size of space. At least I can see the guns on a daily basis - :D

Edited by donnie

Here's a new toy I just got: A STAR SL8 top rail - I'm getting close to building my favorite fictional gun - the G2A2 assult rifle from the game F.E.A.R. I think once the CA8-2 comes out, I'll finally just put it all together and make a good replica of it.

Anyway, here it is:

sharpshooter3a.jpg

And here it is with the family:

hkfamily7.jpg

hkfamily7a.jpg

Hey n00bTard where did you get that SL8 rail?

WGCshop - I've seen them at UNco as well, but not Redwolf yet for some reason. Maybe they've gotten them in recently though, as WGC took their sweet time getting my stuff to me this time around.

And thanks seven, I've been fighting the urge to get a MP5K for a long time now - you're not helping.

Edited by n00bTard

lol heres another one dosnt it look great in its box

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/wan...k/100_05482.jpg

I was suprized but it fit the 1200 mah battery fine,also I didnt like the rear sights so I replaced them with ICS closed sights,im connsitering a classic army mbk as well.

btw n00bTard(great name btw) if you do get the mp5k you wont be dissapointed it shocked me it preforms like most stock AEGs for its size it realy is incredible a great back up just strap it on a sling and forget about it till you need it.if you want more pics feel free to request them how you want them.

Edited by svenbodybuilder