IMI Weapon Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I have a TM Desert Eagle. Now i was sitting here looking at some of you desert eagles, and i had a sick and spine shuddering idea............... is it possible to fix a small grenade launcher on to the bottom of the barrel? It's just i skirmished on sunday, and some nooby nearly had a heart attack when i popped up beside him, point blank, pointing my desert at him. Bang kill, as it was to close to shoot him, the little twerb opened up on me with his stupid MP5 (the scream of fear which came out of him was well worth it). I would be curious to see what he would of done if it had a grenade launcher attached to be bottom as well. :D *devilish grin*

p.s. does anyone know where i can get a decent holster at a fair price?

cheers guys

It's just i skirmished on sunday, and some nooby nearly had a heart attack when i popped up beside him, point blank, pointing my desert at him. Bang kill, as it was to close to shoot him, the little twerb opened up on me with his stupid MP5 (the scream of fear which came out of him was well worth it). I would be curious to see what he would of done if it had a grenade launcher attached to be bottom as well. :D *devilish grin*

dude....... that made me wet myself!!! :D:D:D:D:D

:blink:

Edited by airwolfie

Well i had a daring kind of plan. I don't want to go drilling or screwing anything onto my new desert eagle, so i was thinking about designing a clamp, to which i could fix a 20mm rail to the bottom of the barrel in front of the trigger guard. To which i could add a mini launcher system.

E.g. http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...ade%20Launchers

But the clamp would have to be removable.......

thinking along the line of when i get bored of using my AEG, switch to pistol (or hand cannon) and fix on my grenade launcher.

I will keep you posted on my progress if i undertake this challenge.

If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Noobs and faint hearted airsofts beware :P *evil smirk*

Smithy :D

Edited by Smithy1988
won't that launcher fit on the top, on the slightly bigger then 20mm, rail?

you could get this maybe,

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i..._desert%20eagle

?

as for the silencer adaptor, how does it stay attached? :P

Awesome find. Just what i was looking for!! Appreciate it :D

Now my evil desires of making noobs foul their pants at the sight of a desert eagle with a grenade launcher on it, is almost within reaching distance. Mwahahahaha

But seriously cheers :P I shall purchase one when i next get paid.

Smithy