Pictures Of Your Girlfriend!

Crandall

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well guys, I said I'd deliver and I ran these by R22 master. I'm'a post these up for you guys, but... shhh... don't tell her you saw them, they're supposed to be for me only

there WERE two REALLY sexy pictures of her, but, now she made me take them down... damn you R22 Master for guilting me into asking her!

You are a mentalist Thomme - if those pics were supposed to be for your eyes only then you are gonna be in some serious trouble if she ever sees them on here.

I'd suggest that you remove them if you value your relationship with her ;)

Congrats on a fine looking filly though :P

Quick, save them before he deletes them, then Photoshop them into bizarre poses involving animals and vegetable products!

Then post them up specifically when you know his girlfriend is looking at the screen!

:angry:

;)

Quick, save them before he deletes them, then Photoshop them into bizarre poses involving animals and vegetable products!

Then post them up specifically when you know his girlfriend is looking at the screen!

...then use the "Suspend Account" button on an excessively hormonal Havoc, and we have ourselves a calm forum once again ;)

Three cheers for Moderator Controls - Hip Hip - Horray :D

god havoc, is there ever a cease to your funniness :rofl:

soz quotted wrong thing (edit)

Only when R22 suspends my account.

But you'll never let that happen, will you, brothers?! Rise up against the moderator threat, tear down all in your way, and...

...oh.

bit off topic here but whos accounts have you supsended in the past?

More than a couple, less than a score ;)

Depends on who's "asking for it" really. Currently, I have my sights set on a certain puddle of hormones not a million miles away from this forum at the moment ;)

*finger hovers over "Suspend" button.*

For 10 points, can anyone guess who? Answers on a post-card, sent to 666, Hell Island, New York City, USA ;)

Only when R22 suspends my account.

But you'll never let that happen, will you, brothers?! Rise up against the moderator threat, tear down all in your way, and...

...oh.

Unfortunately there be no revolution due to us being mecilessly crushed by the communist regime of arniesairsoft :P but we can still believe brothers, BELIEVE!!!

TOP SECRET

join the airsoft resistance today!!

Archived