You know you've been playing too much airsoft when...

Atty

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

When you are lying in bed trying to sleep and instead of doing that casual drop of to sleep it feels more like you are reacting to shots fired at you earlier in the day, took ages to get to sleep and felt weird :P

'FireKnife'

• 3 weeks later...

Well that reminds me of a shop in Weston-Super-Mare, had a collection of knives, a few other things, a mace and a worrying collection of 'authentic' and repro Nazi badges and other paraphenalia. Felt like i was in Mel Gibson's house, all it needed was a few posters of himself and a few other questionable things and it could have been.

Though you know you play too much when your first trip to move stuff to your new flat inlcudes all the essentials, one of which is an airsoft gun, you know in case i want something to do when the curtains are closed.

'FireKnife'

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure there was a 'weird places to find a BB thread' somewhere in this section but I'm having no luck finding it. So this can go here.

Basically, there's not a lot of airsoft that goes on at this camp, the raf reg are looking in to it to go along with all the simunition we have but it's not got started as yet; there is a site not too far away which runs small games every other month or so but most of the time I'm on call at a weekend so I can't attend generally. Yet still I find little white balls bloody everywhere I go. Sitting on the decking at work having a choccy bar at t-break? Find a BB. Go to tescos, come back, park the car in the first available slot outside the barrack block, get out, first thing you step on? BB.

IMAG0499.jpg

When you try your best to practice your new sneak walk to sneak up on the neighbours dog. Damn he has bloody good hearing :P

That or when you use airsoft as a topic of conversation with the missus about 'what i did today to stop me going insane with boredom'. But according to her modifying my 1911 was not important :(

'FireKnife'

Then she isn't right for you dude. :P

She has other 'redeeming features' but hey given what is going on i think by the 9th Dec i might have to be keep back from the ladies ;)

Also i think i visit here to much, the address keeps getting mapped to our company records, though there is one other person at my work that uses this site, but i can't fathom who, hmmmmm. :P

'FireKnife'

Aren't you the tech guy?

Surely you can find out somehow? :P

Unfortunaltey it is only a record, to detect sites that need to be blocked or inspected for viruses, save sending out an email (it is at a workcentre machine which is assigned a machine name and not a persons name, that is a list of about 50 potential users) it would be hard to do and i can't be bothered. Plus it only popped up twice when it wasn't me. ;)

I really do so much work, seriously :P

'FireKnife'

Hmm.. bit warm in the barrack block this evening, getting a bit of a dab on here watching the concealed carry section in art of the dynamic handgun.

I'll just go over to the window here... oops, wait, curtains are shut, better just flick them to the side, dart my right arm through the very brief gap and push the window open; all the while with the left hand in the compressed ready position in anticipation of a handgun frame that's never going to come.

I don't know whether to be proud of myself or put a BB in to my own leg at close range.

Last Christmas someone in the office had a pea shooter from a party bomb and shot me in the head with it while I was working...everyone in the office were confused when I instinctively shouted "HIT" breaking the usual silence.

Same, at my work had someone throw a plastic cup, shouted hit then retrieved it and went to fill up with some water :P.

When you go for your dead rag when a friend pokes you

Teehee, if that's what you get up to with poking and dead rags then fair enough ;)

'FireKnife'

Archived