You know you've been playing too much airsoft when...

Atty

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... when you never enter a teammates house without a pistol tucked away in some pocket/IWB holster, and shooting glasses on.

I usually drive 2-3 hours to a game, so I'll drive halfway and crash at a buddies house. One night I killed my lights going down his driveway, stopped 50' from the house, loaded up two G18Cs, snuck in through the basement entrance, and surprised the ###### out of my buddies. Fortunately we've all taken to wearing some form of eyepro when in eachothers' presence.

• 3 months later...

When there are places in your house that have been damaged as a result of airsoft. Holes and marks on the floor from shooting and dropping metal stuff...

RedWolf Airsoft says, "You know you've been playing too much Airsoft when you have your own Tactical Trunk Monkey!" (referring to the patch :rolleyes: )

thats just sensible, back in uni dorms I took a springer into the shower as you could be getting ambushed at any time

The county seat's sheriff dept. and SWAT are stationed in our university town and were called my freshman year because a kid wielded a springer with his friends in the hallways during a game of "Humans vs Zombies".

Leon, to be honest that's exactly what's wrong with society. You can't play any more because people are SO scared ( are attention seeking ).

You remember 15 years back, when you actually could run in the streets with a black plastic toy gun, and people would shout and make fun of you because you're supposed to be all grown up by now, and not because you're a threat ?

I do. I miss those days... :)

OT: When you realise you're selling replica's, not actually because you don't use them any more, but to buy new replica's that'll lay around after a year anyway? What are we telling ourselves? :D

Archived