Ready to ship inokatsu m4?

kimkafwan

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So clearly I was not thr only one who thought 'Has he typed the wrong image tag or what?'

Then 'Wow that's surreal the Walkman logo on a gun box'. I don't know, it just so...odd. It just catches me out every time I look at it.

an M4 shaped walkman? cool

:P

-Joe

Where do I plug my earphones in? End of the barrel? :P

Stu.

You know guys, the box is really gonna only going to matter when you end up having to use it on the playing field rather than a rifle <_<

I've never seen so much fuss over a box, hell, if the rifle inside is half what I hope it will be, they can wrap it in dog droppings and I won't bat an eyelid.

You know guys, the box is really gonna only going to matter when you end up having to use it on the playing field rather than a rifle <_<

I've never seen so much fuss over a box, hell, if the rifle inside is half what I hope it will be, they can wrap it in dog droppings and I won't bat an eyelid.

haha but dog droppings will make the underside of your bed smell :P

/friendly banter

(note to anyone else not understanding my reply, its an in joke)

still no update.....my head gonna blow up, please update inokastu

Your head is going to blow up because a toy rifle hasnt been released yet? Wow...

Try having some patience man, there is not a large press network for airsoft. Announcements are rarely ever made and if they are made its often NOT filtered to the community properly.

They're either coming or they're not.

lol i thought someone post information about Inokastu. that is srsly quote post for joke?

haha ;)

btw

anyone emailed to inokastu? i think its delayed :( :(

i think its pretty reasonable for this product to be a little late. its been a day so far. just give it some time, a week at most

i think its pretty reasonable for this product to be a little late. its been a day so far. just give it some time, a week at most

before inokatsu was many delayed and forgotten their product. many company delayed product, its very pretty reasonable normal

but how about this? (below picture) this receiver was made plan for MARUI in 2007 years. but now? where is it?

i hope inokatsu will release M4 CO2 MTW in Sep~Oct HK retailer, (people dont want delayed who want co2)

NOT MIA or releasing end of year

M4_inokatsu.jpg

the mere fact that they're taking their time is killing me :( ..but it better be worth it, and have if not all at least a good portion of all the kinks worked out compared to WA's M4. And with the C02 system in the mags, hopefully they'll be cheaper than WA's.....oh God I can't wait!!!!

haha but dog droppings will make the underside of your bed smell :P

/friendly banter

(note to anyone else not understanding my reply, its an in joke)

Ohh, you cut me deep sir.....deep :D

Mr Marmite,, you of all people should know I will have this baby in a velvet blanket quicker than you can say "pot shot".... :P

before inokatsu was many delayed and forgotten their product. many company delayed product, its very pretty reasonable normal

but how about this? (below picture) this receiver was made plan for MARUI in 2007 years. but now? where is it?

i hope inokatsu will release M4 CO2 MTW in Sep~Oct HK retailer, (people dont want delayed who want co2)

NOT MIA or releasing end of year

http://www.saramis.co.kr/bbs/data/freeboard/M4_inokatsu.jpg

Based on the third and fourth pictures in the link below (that was posted on Aug-11-2008, BTW) It is still somewhere in the pipeline. Hopefully, no worries.

Clicky here!!!

may this??? some little help

http://inokatsu-masterwork.com

http://blog.sina.com.tw/prohope/

below pic from

e0077961_48be38c8bad9c.jpg

(i think its just announcements)

hmm, theres couples of words I don't understand (considering the fact I stop learning chinese since Grade 3 and havent used chinese since Grade 6) It said something along the lines of using what the real steel material used. And the reciever is basically made by a rifle-grade machine. The rifle can use propane out of the box. Augest 8 to 10th is some kind of show that display their product. (Fyi I'm not so sure bout the 100 ## but it said some kind of preordering)

Literal translation of the 2nd last line is: The M4 SOPMOD0 Propane, All metal Version (RIS Fish bone/ All metal version)[Magazine not included]

Company can start ordering on Augest 31st

--------Sorry I have to use the RIS Fish bone, never heard of that kinda of language used but sounds kinda funny, it just meant RIS Rail system.

please don't blame me if I'm wrong, since there's quite a lot of words I never learn before and more I forgot. This is what basically I understand from my Grade 3 native level of Chinese Traditional

Great help kullwarrior

------

my guess

台灣區限定版 ( TW sale area product?) M4 SOP MOD0 M.T.W GAS SYSTEM】販售日期: 依官網公告為準

國際區外銷版 (sale out side of TW) M4 SOP MOD0 M.T.W CO2 SYSTEM】

MTW CO2 SYSTEM】雙系統所帶來的全新衝擊!!

( M4 SOP MOD0 M.T.W CO2 SYSTEM限定外銷版,台灣區無販售 ) -> sale out side of TW ???????????

this word mean is CO2 systeem only selling outside of TW? and CO2 is limlited product?)

lee1hy

Dude, you need to take a chill pill. What do you think will happen if someone sends an email to Inokatsu?

Just keep stroking your AEGs like the rest of us and wait and see what happens. We all know what happened to the last GBB rifle (that appears to be rushed into production, though I could be wrong) and no one wants a re-run of that <_<

information about INO M4

from systema-euro

Hummell post it

----------------------------------

After the military show, MTW seens not that well as we thought...

First, at the very beginning, the distributor had calimed the pre-order item will only come with Zinc Aolly Matel bolt carrier and ###### off a lot people who put their money in there. Later on the distributor changed their policy and promised steel bolt carrier will come with the pre-order item.

Second, the gas version MTW will not come with magazine and it looks like they are tryin' to avoid plagiarism from WA.

In military show, the demo MTWs only have 360 RPM when fully charged with unknow conventional gas by using WA mag.

Therefore, the rumor on the street said they even didn't finished their own magazine design since the conventional gas doesn't have enought power to clear whole mag with steel bolt carrier.

I believe the steel bolt carrier is designed for CO2 version, but CO2 version may creates 200 meter-per-second velocity which is too close to velocity limitation in Taiwan's laws.

(In the demonstration, they throw down the demo MTW on the ground pretty hard and that probably is one of the reasons why that MTW became so sloppy. )

Third, MTW won't come with any type of trade mark like Armalite, Bushmaster, Colt ,etc....

You can see they designed the real size receiver for WA and their MTW,

notice that spacer behide the WA bolt carrier.

2737348737_5fca3e18d3_b.jpg

2737346071_129ea827df_b.jpg

2738183334_41c11b34e1_b.jpg

2738177708_8d4fb8ac0d_b.jpg

2709446573_b14988e664_b.jpg

-----------

please posting up WAM4 or simlier. not your personal emotion wasting thread page.

----------------

Archived