Ready to ship inokatsu m4?

kimkafwan

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True enough.

My complaints dont really stem from the fact that inokatsu cant get their ###### straight but that we as a community cant seem to get any solid information from anyone lol.

I mean hell, if we had a concrete source of info that said these rifles wont be out for six months i would at least be happy with that.

Instead, we are left speculating, again and again and...again. I dont mind delays, im patient, i just cant stand the endless rumors and speculation surrounding each and every airsoft release.

Hate to add another example of the bad news, but this is the reply I got from Inokatsu yesterday. I asked them when would the gas and CO2 versions be available to the US. I wonder how much freight would be:

"Dear Sirs,

Tks for your mail

Our M4 MTW so far the syestem is Gas not CO2 and the pirce is at USD 800.00/ Set

without magazine. Pls consider and revert ! If you decide to order pls let us know the way you want to

ship " by EMS or by TNT etc.. courier " so that we could add the freight on this shipmetn.

Regards

Eva"

To be fair, I'd be happy for the guys who bought and kept going with the WA M4. From the ongoing thread, those boys have sweated blood on those rifles....in some way it would have been / I guess might still be, $h1t if suddenly a rifle comes out that is "better"......

From the rumours, I really don't think this is going to be the case however. I agree there always seems to be this kinda hype surrounding certain releases, but from the mixture of sources, some seem to be very kosha, added to the fact that the release of this product is "considerably" late......as they say, theres no smoke without fire.

Still, I don't suppose Inokatsu are losing much sleep over this, so why should we....when this all blows over they'll either be another choice of GBB or Inokatsu would have gone back to making their over priced M60s and AK kits....whoopee.

My measuring stick is going to be based on ££$$££, whenI saved enough pennies I'll see whats on the market and buy accordingly. No more waiting for the girl-friend who isn't going to turn up.....you know, that happened to me once....terrible experience, I felt right rejected......and she called later to "explain".....I felt all dirty and used......I HATE YOU INOKATSU!

I honestly hope inokatsu releases a great product. The more I work on my western arms one, the more i realize what needs to be fixed/replaced/reinforced. I'm more or less interested in just parts from inokatsu because their mbks on their guns have been awesome. But if parts for the inokatsu aren't compatible to the wam4 and vice versa then that's just gonna hurt everyone. I just want ONE of those loading nozzles that they seem to have dozens of... :)

If somone can figure out how I would go about odering direct from the company (I want Serial number 1140, if they got it, heh) Then I will as soon as I have the money.

I don't care if its less skirmishable then my mom, we need one of these in the hands of a player, instead of all this 3rd hand, 2nd translation jargon that we keep getting about these guns.

Loan me a mag Ibico? :D

Agreed...it needs to be used and abused by a consumer. Redwolf usually does hands on reviews of guns before it's even released to the public. Inokatsu has only given them pictures so it's not only that they're late, but their retailers don't even have a sample of it yet. This is something I wouldn't "pre-order" from the company directly. I'd pre-order it only from places like redwolf which is an option even they haven't given to people yet. A company like inokatsu usually makes only a small amount of guns and isn't really a wholesale distributor like marui, western arms, and even classic army is. They're more of a customization shop like how killer studios was so I don't blame them for not meeting demands. I bet they probably figured "Eh...this western arms gun is easy to copy, and we can do it for a lot less than what they're selling. Let's advertise it and sell the idea to people!" and once they did their own research and development "hmm...this is going to be a lot more expensive than we thought, but that's okay, people will still buy it at a more expensive cost because we did a good job hyping up the product". And sadly enough...even if it's a piece of ###### covered in gold, people will still spend the money to buy it. (I MAY be 1 of them)

Anyone recevied order email from INOKASTU?

----------

But sorry we do not have the paypal system so far we can accept the T/T ( telegraphic transfer )

to our bank hope it is okay for you if so I shall give you our P/I with bank details.

If it is okay for you pls give me your full address so we can make arrangement for shipment.

----------------

Nice...this is what i respect

forget it CO2

email from INOKASTU

------------

Tks for your mail

So far we don't plan to develope CO2 version.

-----------------

I got from INOKASTU.

There is no plan for co2 ver.

THEY ARE GREEN COMPANY. ABOUT GROBAL WARMING.

Until i get e-mails or word direct from inokatsu, i'm not going believe anything someone who can't write proper english said someone else wrote/emailed/said. He said/they wrote means ###### until products are actually released or some official statement is released. I can tell you guys this much though...IF inokatsu is releasing an $800 WA "clone" they're going backwards and people who couldn't didn't want to dish out $500 for a WA won't take the chance and spend MORE on something that might not work either.

You cant help but laugh at all this nonsense...

Inokatsu should of spent less time on marketing posters, and more time releasing official statements. WA delivered as promised. It may not be fail proof, but it still is one hell of a GBB rifle.

At this point, I rather spend the money on the WE GBB rifle, then the Inokatsu. At least WE kept quiet the whole time...

Agreed on all counts Junior... I know I said earliler in this thread that I'd be pre-ordering a Inokatsu M4 as soon as they became available, but I'm bailing on it now.

I'll wait and see how the WE turns out and what the price point is for it.

Here is full e-mail , admin has edited my post. so its strange. U try read

here again

now i dont care GBB anymore

About MTW CO2

------------------

Dear Leehy,

Tks for your mail

So far we don't plan to develope CO2 version.

I just sent you the other mail regarding the payment of your 2 nos. MW-07 order confirmation

Pls confirm by return

-----------------

1. no plan co2

2. WA M4 parts can be sale

to shinhk

still u dont understand Asian company

to magz

gun will not come, pls come down. google is best your friend

p.s i thought the US people have better information than me, but its not. why? just good enligsh

so mush disspoint. US people so many unuessless post. just long overall text,

hard to find POINT in post

i start post here gather some information. since CO2 GBB has statment. but now i got bail out unuessless here, now will good for u

I just got this from Inokatsu

"Dear Sirs,

Tks for your mail

Yes, we are ready to sale and pls inform me which country you are from ?

Regards

Eva

>>>>> Original Message <<<<<

To: service@inokatsu.com

Sent: Tue,09 Sep 2008 15:57:28 Asia/Taipei

Subject: Re: MTW M4

Where can I get a MTW M4? I am interested in purchasing one, or possibly the body for a WA.

Any info is appreciated.

--- 本郵件來自HiNet WebMail ---"

I'm doin it, god damnit! now i need people to buy my stuff, so I can afford it.

Archived