Marine Loadouts Pt.2

crackisbad

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They have always been green, Coyote is just like a subcolor, here is alittle history on the uniforms, its not great but it should solve any questions or debates about who is green and who is not

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USMC_Uniforms

Thanks for the link, although I couldn't find anything extraordinarily greenish. Maybe it's more like 'nappy hared azn' said that it's not related to their gear.

At least the PT gear is green:

460776784inudnkph9ok.jpg

(Photo by courtesy of USMC)

,but wonder why almost everybody has black socks:

20071003_7180cad50c1f3fa3213eM2NKR6.jpg

(Photo by courtesy of USMC)

At least the PT gear is green:

*pic*

but wonder why almost everybody has black socks:

*pic*

Pic #1 - Yuck, I bet there is gobs of duck butter in between those legs.

Pic# 2 - Two reasons, 1. They are POGs and 2. no one wants to get in trouble.

Maybe it's more like 'nappy hared azn' said that it's not related to their gear.

Actually, I meant current gear. From green coats (from early in their history . . . I don't quite remember when) to the Service Alphas of today, Marines tend to wear a lot of green (compared to their Army, Air Force, and Navy counterparts). Of course, the color may also have some cultural significance to them. To answer that question, I guess you'd have to ask an actual Marine.

Pic #1 - Yuck, I bet there is gobs of duck butter in between those legs.

Pic# 2 - Two reasons, 1. They are POGs and 2. no one wants to get in trouble.

I guess she will let ... err leave no man behind. :D Hey, more respect for your fellow Marine.

But can you confirm there are reall shweet and young ones in the Corps? I imagine how dangerous it must be for them between all those s*x starved devildogs. Do they have somebody waiting at home or are they all in heat? :lol:

So, is black socks the reg or getting in trouble for what?

Isn't the first pic in Afghanistan and the caption should be this:

"AFGHANISTAN - MARCH 22: U.S. Marine Cpt. Mike Hoffman greets local opium and wheat farmers before a traditional meeting or "shura" on March 22, 2009 in remote Qalanderabad in southwest Afghanistan. Cpt. Hoffman, India company commander for the 3rd Battalion, 8th Marine Regiment, asked the local residents about Taliban activity in the area, noting a spike in Taliban attacks in nearby districts. The farmers inquired about a planned road improvemnt in their area, which would allow them access to markets to more easily sell their crops, primarily wheat and opium poppy. The Taliban often extorts a percentage of the profits from the farmers' harvest to fund attacks on American forces, according to the military. U.S. Marines, however, have no mandate to destroy poppy crops in Afghanistan."

So, is black socks the reg or getting in trouble for what?

Isn't the first pic in Afghanistan and the caption should be this:

Black socks are regulation, but tan and green are also acceptable. The Kuwait comment is of the picture of the WM ( Woman Marine ) and I would also smash that and knock the dust off that pu**y.

to finally answer the questions (again):

YES, we are green. thats our color. its a cultural thing.

we are supposed to wear brown, tan, green, or black socks, but many choose to wear white and gray in the field. who gives a *suitcase*.

KWP: there are plenty of sweeter, non-butch women in our corps. it is surprising how many, and to what caliber, actually.

fatal: fo-sho.

-Joe

you know, i think we just had a sealz thread moment. a sock war... for shame.

anybody have USMC pictures of AN/PSQ-18As (M203 day/night sight) in use?

-Joe

Back on topic.

im trying!

so... i got some new pouches, and some other accessories.

IMG_0737.jpg

and i only have one picture of Marines as of now with the sight i requested earlier:

060323_lima8.jpg

-Joe

im trying!

so... i got some new pouches, and some other accessories.

IMG_0737.jpg

and i only have one picture of Marines as of now with the sight i requested earlier:

060323_lima8.jpg

-Joe

I have seen these, but never trained with them or encountered them in my old unit. They look pretty weird and ineffective, but maybe they put every single round on target. What is the backstory on these pictures?

Archived