CheyTac M200 Build

dobey

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Working on the Bi Pod now, still a little more to do on the stock, and then the mono pod and I think I have most of the major parts on there. Next comes a lot of clean up and detail work to get it just right.

I have a different scope on it in these shots with lower rings, waiting for my new rings to show up. If anything looks unfinished here it probably is :P

Stock out:

overall-007.jpg

overall-008.jpg

Stock in:

overall-009.jpg

overall-010.jpg

he said he is still looking for the right one, and chey-tac has grips like a ar-15 so they are changable. I have felt grips that felt better in my hand than psg-1 style grips. If i had the mad skills it take to built a gun like this than i would put would ever kind of grip i want on it.

I have a little program called digital calipers that lets you measure things on a picture

Gad! I've been fiddling with a pair of real calipers, a calculator, and a pencil all this time :(

Also, around how much would a mini-mill set you back? Most interesting investment, that.

im not sure where the m24 feeds from

Feeds like your L96 with the functional mag up front, where the Chey Tacs carry handle is.

Looks vary nice but for me, I would rather buy one made cause it will look exact. I don't know about many but when I am pretending to do something I want everything I am pretending with to be almost exact. Nothing agaist what you are doing thats just my mind.

I think it looks great but if you don't mind me asking why did yo select the M24? I seems to me there are better models out there that are more accurate than the m24 for this project. Just wondering thats all.

i dont see whats not going to be perfectly accurate?

his project isnt finished.......

the m24 has the right barrel out the box, and considering you dont see the reciver, only the bolt handle, hes got it right for the gun as he changed that. Maybe you should know more about a cheytac, and read more about the project and its progress before commenting on how its not perfect?

if everything must be perfect:

tm aks are too short

ar15s in airsoft are too wide

tm g17s are too wide

aegs dont kick

there are many inaccuracies in airsoft. Unless you own a cheytac or work for them, can you really comment on how his project is coming? I'ts always prudent to check progress before pronouncing sonmething not 'done' :)

as for buying one... good luck... 200 are being made

Archived