2 SAS Nicked...

xRAZERx

SAS arrests at Blair home

By Michael Evans, Defence Editor

TWO men arrested near the Prime Minister’s country residence were found to be SAS soldiers. They were spotted in a tree by a police helicopter.

The police, on full alert around Chequers during the election campaign, made checks and found that the soldiers were from Hereford, the home of the SAS, and were on an “officially sanctioned” exercise. The constabulary had not been told.

They were apparently not engaged in a covert mission to test security at the house in Buckinghamshire. But they had cameras and mobile phones and were in a position in the tree with a good view of the estate. The soldiers were released on bail and no further action will be taken. The Ministry of Defence declined to comment.

Linkage

Plod 1 - Regiment nill

Well, I suppose they wern't really alowed to use the usual level of force to avoid capture. 

Doubt it would gone down to well if 50 dead cops were found on the grass outside chequers really.

Shouldn't have been found in the first place. Nice to see they do that kind of thing though... We did some penetration tests once, was a good jolly...

Very true.  You would've thought the best soldiers in the world could avoid being spotted by simple police officers.

No offence to the police mind you.

Unless they wanted to be caught.....

SAS OC What do you mean trooper Brown killed 50 coppers at the PM's summer house.

SAS SGT Well boss, they saw him in a tree and Brown felt they needed to be offed... OpSec you see

SAS OC Yes Sgt I'm well aware of OpSec, but FIFTY police officers?

SAS SGT, well he did only have his spoon with him Sir

SAS OC ahh well that's OK then....

Mind you I'd imagine Chequres is equipped with quite a bit of Gucci kit for spotting people and the like...

Shouldn't have been found in the first place. Nice to see they do that kind of thing though... We did some penetration tests once, was a good jolly...

Well, it's a bit hard to hide from a police helicopter with thermal cameras

Maybe we'll see it on the next episode of Police Stop! :D

Well if the report is correct then they must have been charged with something to get bail.

Oh how I'd have loved to have made that arrest...

Plod: Excuse me sir what are you doing in that tree.

Sassman: Well you see, I'm on an operation with the SAS.

Plod: Yes Sir, you're the third one this week. Ever since Chris Ryan wrote that book about the SAS assassinating the PM with a .50 we've had you nutters up here.

Sassman: But it's true, look he's my official Government Black Ninja Death Warrior ID card.

Plod: My my, you're quite nicked..... :busted_cop:

Found by HELICOPTER. Remember, most normal troops in the opfor won't have access to ATIC (Airborne Thermal Imaging Cameras). Reckon they were just unlucky, in this case. Happens to anyone, even the best. I'd personally give 'em a "Nice try, boys, the mess is that way" if I was in their bosses' shoes!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived