Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're doing a proper British loadout (Which you seem to be as it's full-blown with L85 and all) Then please don't get the webtex 2000 vest... Proper PLCE webbing or a PLCE, Arktis or Wyvern chestrig/vest will 1) Be MUCH better quality 2) Last you MUCH longer 3) Be MUCH more authentic.

Webtex am teh suxzorz

Oh and nice L85 :)

Edit: Oh also webbing or a chestrig will end up being cheaper too and a 2nd hand vest about the same as a new Webtex one.

Edited by Guest

froginthewoods0nv.jpg

This isn't me, but a guy on our team "frog" and no he isn't french. Out of all the ghillie suits that have graced our field (including myown) he has got the best camo i have ever seen, he has actually been stepped on a few times. I kid you not.

Edited by Deepeyes
I stared at that pic for ten minutes before I actually worked out where his head was.

That's the best gille ever.

i have looked at the pic for ten minutes... and i still cant figure out where the head is... :blink: can someone edit the pic to show where it is pls... +1 if you do!

cheers

DM :D

head is dead center of the picture. me being experienced in real sniper skills, i picked him out quick. but at 100yrds he would never be seen. He can blend in, but can he stalk properly. Ghillie suits are worthless unless you have proper route planning, slow and low movement.