No Sex Tonight

Catchv22

Don't you 'pfft' at me, young man! Do you want the spanking or not?!

And thank you R22Master, bodyguards would be much appreciated if the fanboys start getting out of hand...

As for the pictures, Ghost_Rider hasn't been home so there is nobody here to take them! Patience, little fanboy, patience....

Video may take a while as well, need to gather a few more skimpy outfits together cos I only have a couple to hand!

Yes i will take the spanking, and i won't be at AG05 <_< can't get there

Lol that was one of the funniest reads ive had in a while (not jus the story the WHOLE thread)  :P

Well thats what i tryed to do when i said what i said on page one :D

glad you enjoyed it

I have enjoyed it as well ;) and i get a spanking ;):rolleyes:

Come on, it's simple, we'd hit it!

I'd hit it :huh:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol that was one of the funniest reads ive had in a while (not jus the story the WHOLE thread)  :P

I think it has been a brilliant joint effort from me and Hardcore_Mitsuko :D if you have found this funny rep points are in order, more so for Hardcore_Mitsuko ;)

Oh noes, you're not gonna be there at AG05!

Oh well, more for HavoC.

Do you want me to be there, H_M wouldn't take any rubbers though where as i would :P:blink:

And the line is well and truly crossed :(

Rob, in order to help cool your libido, we shall organise a "Shoot Rob in the Nuts" game for AG05. It involves you standing in front of a wall, while 99 well armed skirmishers empty their hi-caps in the same direction. Fancy it? :D

Rob, in order to help cool your libido, we shall organise a "Shoot Rob in the Nuts" game for AG05.  It involves you standing in front of a wall, while 99 well armed skirmishers empty their hi-caps in the same direction.  Fancy it? :D

Woh, that was only a joke ;) i have been shot in thenuts many times befor, and if i could come to AG05 i would, even if it did mean losing my fertility <_<

Rob, in order to help cool your libido, we shall organise a "Shoot Rob in the Nuts" game for AG05.  It involves you standing in front of a wall, while 99 well armed skirmishers empty their hi-caps in the same direction.  Fancy it? :D

Best. Idea. Ever! I think G_R would want first shot tho.

and Arnies has to be friendliest forum ever: one out of line comment and everybody rushes to your aid!

Im up for that if i go. Also il join in the spanking.

But only if by spank you mean "rifle butt me" and by *albatross* you mean "in the groin"

are you talking about me :unsure:

*Wanders in*

*Observes Rob so far over the line, the line is a dot to him*

*Realises has just quoted Friends*

See what you have made me do Rob? Now calm down, lest my Raging Bull and I destroy any possibility of you doing anything with any female. Human or otherwise. ;)

:zorro:

you mean i made you do that :P

Best. Idea. Ever! I think G_R would want first shot tho.

and Arnies has to be friendliest forum ever: one out of line comment and everybody rushes to your aid!

Yes it is a good forum :D any way have you not noticed it is the Humor and Jokes section, im not been serious ;)

we know honey, we just like threatening to shoot you in the nuts! :P

Problem is my friend actually do it <_< i should be able to get to AG06 if there is one, i will be 16 then :D and if i get shot in the nuts i don't really care to much as long as it isn't a GB-TEC slug shell of been shot at close range :unsure::blink:

and spedz_fx i have to take time to think how to spell things <_<

heheh,

Ok, that got a comment out of me..

not a long one, but still..

heheheh.

I'm eating strawberries- I'd offer you each one, as they are very nice, but they would probably arrive very squishy, damp and greying by the time they get there (damn this company I work for and their A6 envelopes and second class post only rule.) Gurrr.

Archived