Hot stuff from Cyma and A&K

Mike_West

Don't know if I either hate or love the Masada yet, but hats off to them for making a complete AEG before the higher end companys. Woudl love it though if someone would make a STEN though preferable v4, that is the one used in star wars right? And of course in an episode of Father Ted.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would say it would probably be "out" in 1Q 09. but will we see any of them? i have my doubts, with magpul pts having ties in HK, Us, and other places i cant think of off hand( well maybe if think hard). cant wait for the magpul one though :D

Unless Magpul pull out something special from the bag (like realsword did) it will likely just be an expensive but average aeg. Considering that they have reported that they where doing a Masada back in Feb last year and have nothing to show for it so far tends to make me dubious it will ever see the light of day..

Unless Magpul pull out something special from the bag (like realsword did) it will likely just be an expensive but average aeg. Considering that they have reported that they where doing a Masada back in Feb last year and have nothing to show for it so far tends to make me dubious it will ever see the light of day..

ye aprobably but as one of my favorite guns, i want the best quality one lol

It's real. My source provided the pics and he never failed me once. Yeah, the producers had their fair share of screw-ups (development cycle is unpredictable, they can say "two months" and the gun comes after a year), but when TWO different businessmen from different countries bring photos of the same replica apparently taken in the same factory (my source and Steve from Airsoft World), it's really hard to fake that.

I doubt they'll be released at the same time, VN version may be two weeks late (Mk43 is practically done, the old Pig looks like they have to work on it a bit). As for the price, I'm guessing it'll go for $400 tops here, maybe less in the US.

Woudl love it though if someone would make a STEN though preferable v4, that is the one used in star wars right? And of course in an episode of Father Ted.

Shoot n Skoot make a STEN, MK5. As for Star Wars I assume you mean the Storm Troopers Blaster Rifles which where based on Sterliing SMG's. Now a Sterling would be cool!

• 2 weeks later...

*suitcase*! Dude! Can you understand the words I'm typing here?! It's NOT FAKE. Two guys from two countries took those photos independently THEMSELVES. M60 is absolutely legit at last and the only problem with it is it'll come late, like ie. the Both Elephant Type89.

400$? By "here" do you mean Poland or china? If it goes for more than 300$ at Gunner Ill stick to my Star: high ROF at 400 fps and a simple 8,4V battery. Plastic, I know, but I rather have a plastic and metal in deifferent shades than a full-metal, all-black-spray-painted one.

*suitcase*! Dude! Can you understand the words I'm typing here?! It's NOT FAKE. Two guys from two countries took those photos independently THEMSELVES. M60 is absolutely legit at last and the only problem with it is it'll come late, like ie. the Both Elephant Type89.

Jeeze chill out man. :rolleyes::D

400$? By "here" do you mean Poland or china? If it goes for more than 300$ at Gunner Ill stick to my Star: high ROF at 400 fps and a simple 8,4V battery. Plastic, I know, but I rather have a plastic and metal in deifferent shades than a full-metal, all-black-spray-painted one.

All you gotta do is buy some different shades of grey/black and paint the parts.

I'd rather have a gun that works. And if the chinese M60 can feed more than 30% of it's shots then it's beaten every STAR m60 I've had the displeasure to see on the field.

As "here", I mean Europe in general, shipping cost and VAT are pretty similar everywhere. As for feeding, has anyone experienced feeding troubles with the A&K M249? Since the mech is going to be the same, no reason to be afraid something fails.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived