Hot stuff from Cyma and A&K

Mike_West

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've seen a picture of an AK47, supposedly made by Cyma with a blowback feature, in The Fort Forum. They've promised a video of it in action. :)

This one?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HhmzBxOqi2g

Definitely looks like a TM AK-74M blowback mechbox clone, not the crappy guarder kit. Still waiting on this to be released :)

Em I the only one, for whom the original link in this thread doesn't work?

No, that's not the one I'm talking about. In their forum they say they have a hi-res video of the gun in action (quote)""alongside CYMA's new MP5 Navy AEG blowback in full metal and nylon."". They say it's a clone of Marui's blowback AK (I suppose they mean a clone of the gearbox).

They said it'd be up on their webpage in a week, but it's been 2 weeks and nothing (IF I'm looking the right page :D) Could anyone confirm that www.airsoftworld.net is the right page to look for the video?

Edited to add: ancorp, I don't think that is the video from aisoftworld, but quite possibly shows the new Cyma blowback AK, as the author is wmasg from Poland. Thanks for the link.

This one?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HhmzBxOqi2g

Definitely looks like a TM AK-74M blowback mechbox clone, not the crappy guarder kit. Still waiting on this to be released :)

Em I the only one, for whom the original link in this thread doesn't work?

the thread here said that one is meant to be A&K

Isn't it just, shame Magpul couldn't get theirs out first though as they designed the gun it would be nice if they could have profitted from it. This could really harm there sales.

Maybe, maybe not. Im sure a lot of people that are interested in buying an ACM Masada are the same people who wouldnt ever pay the premium for a high end AEG. The only time it might actually steal a few sales is in situations where people dont really really love the Masada and just want one to mess around with.

Maybe, maybe not. Im sure a lot of people that are interested in buying an ACM Masada are the same people who wouldnt ever pay the premium for a high end AEG. The only time it might actually steal a few sales is in situations where people dont really really love the Masada and just want one to mess around with.

Not to mention that you have to give AGM credit for making a MASADA AEG from photos on the internet. Whereas MAGPUL PTS haven't even got a basic prototype, and they have access to the real schematics.

Fail, Magpul. Fail.

Not to mention that you have to give AGM credit for making a MASADA AEG from photos on the internet. Whereas MAGPUL PTS haven't even got a basic prototype, and they have access to the real schematics.

Fail, Magpul. Fail.

agreed... you snooze you lose magpul :P

Not to mention that you have to give AGM credit for making a MASADA AEG from photos on the internet.
They're like African tailors from the '60s, who could make you a suit having only a photo from a fashion magazine. JLS did the same with their F2000 (the dimensions are pretty much correct), but AGM had an easier task with a ready gearbox and hop-up system (it's most probably a bog-standard V2 with M16 hop-up).
(it's most probably a bog-standard V2 with M16 hop-up).

I am more inclined to believe it will be a V3. The lower reciever is one piece like a G36. It looks like you can't remove the grip on the Masada like the G36. I am hoping for a V3 mechbox and AK hop. If that hapens you will have a nice gun with nasty range (all dreaming aside it will probably have an M4 hop:(

I am more inclined to believe it will be a V3. The lower reciever is one piece like a G36. It looks like you can't remove the grip on the Masada like the G36. I am hoping for a V3 mechbox and AK hop. If that hapens you will have a nice gun with nasty range (all dreaming aside it will probably have an M4 hop:(

MASADA uses a Ver 2, and IIRC it's a modified Armalite hop-up unit.

Archived