Shotgun Picture Thread

Where did you get that sexy shotgun belt thingy, oh sexy shotguns as well :P

The wonderful world of WalMart, my friend. Actually, it came in a package from the one and only Agent Hunk, who sold me that tiggity tight stock as well.

I want both of those.

I might be selling the SPAS for a G&P M635. I mean, I'll be getting a KHC M88 Maverick soon anyway... overkill much? :P

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey if you sell it let me know. I really like both of them.

The SPAS will probably go. The M1014... you can pry it from my cold, lifeless fingers. :D

For the love of god! put the flash hider back on! PLEASE!  :o  :fear2:

and if you must give it the chop, put the FLASH HIDER BACK ON! ;)

The flashhider is distinctly lacking it's matching hex screw, which is probably one of the several I have lying about in the SPAS' box. The shell tube's issue is the same.

It's only figure of speech dude ;)

Ardrummer - isn't the SPAS mag tube held on by a regular countersunk posi-drive screw, about 8mm long? I've taken my mag tube off a few times and you should be able to find one in a decent hardware store :)

Just that the way you phrased it implies the mag tube is held on by a hex-screw. Not meaning to nitpick over syntax so much, I'm just saying it might be worth finding a replacement if you can be bothered; I tried the look of the SPAS without the Mag tube and personally I think it's absolutely hideous :lol:

Each to their own of course.

P.S. I've just got some short 22rd mags for the CA870 - oooh yeah!! Nice simple gun and now I can make a proper flush holster for it along the whole length, without that oversized magazine horror poking out!

I have a new viable backup weapon :D

It's only figure of speech dude ;)

Ardrummer - isn't the SPAS mag tube held on by a regular countersunk posi-drive screw, about 8mm long? I've taken my mag tube off a few times and you should be able to find one in a decent hardware store  :)

Just that the way you phrased it implies the mag tube is held on by a hex-screw. Not meaning to nitpick over syntax so much, I'm just saying it might be worth finding a replacement if you can be bothered; I tried the look of the SPAS without the Mag tube and personally I think it's absolutely hideous :lol:

Each to their own of course.

Actually, thanks for letting me know. I'm not too hot when it comes to mechanical things, so it's good to know what bits are classified as what in my little box o' goodies. I do agree; the SPAS is much more menacing when fully-decked. :D

• 2 weeks later...

God. Damn. They're. nice. Great job there, I need a short Benelli but I hate the look of the regular rear-receiver end.

I don't want any kind of stock on there so is there a nicely curving pistol-grip end available for it, or do I have to buy the M1014 and remove the sliding stock??

God. Damn. They're. nice. Great job there, I need a short Benelli but I hate the look of the regular rear-receiver end.

I don't want any kind of stock on there so is there a nicely curving pistol-grip end available for it, or do I have to buy the M1014 and remove the sliding stock??

Thanks for the compliments! I honestly never imagined owning a gun that people would envy, and I'm really glad that the paintjob turned out so well! Kind of a HK woodland baby poop scheme, but I think it adds to the gun's unique look. :D

Scour the sale forums and EBay for such offers, as many people sell their pistolgrips when they acquire a stock (solid or otherwise).

And there was me hoping you would give me a direct link to someone, in the uk no less, retailing these fantabulous stock-less M1014 rear ends......

;)

Cheers bloke, I am now scouring the forums (this is me gagging for an M3 rear-end smoothline stock!!!!)

;):D

I feel like a regular idiot right now. <_<

If you search "Smokey" on DEN, you'll come across (at the bottom of the first page) a rear pistol grip for the M3 for $64 + S&H. Sorry about that. :(

I love that camo one drummer. I don't know why but it's sexy in my opinion.

oh my gosh, ardrummer, those are some of the sleekest shotties I've ever seen!

the m3 on the other hand  :)

And to think that some people back at ASF are complaining about me painting my shotty! :rolleyes:

You should've seen the looks of fear in the kids' eyes yesterday when I showed up to their springer skirmish. M1014 up front, SPAS across the back. :D

Edited by ardrummer292