Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy, that is nice

Fair freakin' play man, but that's based on a CA870 right? Still single shot? Or have I missed something major here?!!

Either way it's a beaut, mate, I'd sell my house for a pair of dingo's kidneys if'n I had one o' those :D

A few slightly better pics...

gallery_37_434_33755.jpg

gallery_37_434_7828.jpg

Close up of pumpgrip and stock

(and yes, that ISN'T wood... just my attempt to use enamel spray paints to simulate wood! I even sprayed the shell ejector a dull silver as well!)

gallery_37_434_22578.jpg

gallery_37_434_22697.jpg

gallery_37_434_18346.jpg

gallery_37_434_30861.jpg

(I really must invest in a new camera... They don't do the pictures justice :( )

Cheers. I'm gonna put up a quick review when i get the chance which will show how i painted it and techniques used (the only main review i could find was over on Red-Alliances' forum and that was for an AK)

Might come in handy though for people on a low budget or someone wanting a simulated wood look...

Like me...

Oh boy, that is nice

Fair freakin' play man, but that's based on a CA870 right? Still single shot? Or have I missed something major here?!!

Either way it's a beaut, mate, I'd sell my house for a pair of dingo's kidneys if'n I had one o' those :D

What in God's name would you want my kidneys for? :huh:

Very nice shotgun there, I must say Rhino.

heh good work rhino, loving the avatar as well :) <3 ###### van dyke, and his son barry van dyke (doesn't really have the same ring does it....

edit: whoops off topic again, yea really liking that shotgun Rhino, ill start work on my m3 soon then get pics up :)

Edited by Vicks

Okay yeah, sorry about that fellas :blush: got a little distracted.

What I wanted to say was: has anyone got, or does anyone know the quality of the Marushin M500 Mariner (the [chrome] full metal and wood version) ?? It's on the list and in fact is next in line for purchase after todays actual order, but if anyone has the knowledge that'd be nice :)

And some pictures. This is a picture thread of course ;)

edit: spellyness.

Edited by evilhippy

20,000 8mm BBs :D :D

Very nice Krazy L, hope you like it as much as I like my version. I take it it's the full stock black version your getting? The shorty is very, very nice indeed so it should perform identically, except maybe you'll get better gas consumption due to a larger tank, perhaps. I like it so much I'm getting another one from the same range!

PS It really doesn't like cold weather if it's anything like the shorty, as the seals leak in a worrying way, but it corrects itself as the day warms up, plus I have used green in mine a couple of times, I wouldn't recommend it often, but it is fine so far :)