Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do love me some shotguns.

Dang those are nice!

Is the silver shell one 6mm and the red shell one 8mm?

There is a big thread in the Reader's review about these, you should go check it out if you have time, alot of people are asking alot of question but no one actually has one to take pictures of ahaha. :D

btw, where did you get yours?

You know, they don't call it a "shotgun marriage" for no reason...  :P

For you Englishmen: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotgun_marriage

Well a shotgun marriage implies being forced into one yes? No one is holding a shotgun to my head gents. I'm all for the M-word. 'Sides, she's about to graduate from Uni...guess who's trying to recruit her? The G-men and Christians In Action.

well, here are my shotguns. I don't have anything expensive (yet), but I plan on either a ca 870 folding stock or m3 shorty.

utg m87 sos with custom built long barell and mag tube

DSC02402.jpg

same gun with od furniture, reflex sight, and le stock

pics1-14.jpg

just for fun, my utg custom masterkey mounted on my utg mp5 ras

DSC02363.jpg

Oh, I think we know what that term means guys ;) We've had shotguns, itinerant teenagers and psychotic parents for just as long as you have :lol:

Any news on the Tanaka shotgun mystery at all? The apparent release of a `new model` M1897 that looks identical to the `old` one, y'know that whole thing? That's my next and probably last shotgun, unless I cave and get an M1100 just to round the collection off.

get the m1100 revision, i did love the damn thing, when i get my camria replaced (lense got hit taking pics in the last game, GD it!!) i will take some pics and post them. i have a cartrage sling, folding stock off the m870 upgreade, shell catacher, shell sling, cartrage belt and 31 shells for it, good times. all i need now is the guts to charge into buildings with it!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
just bought a real steel Benelli M1 stock for my M3, now lets hope she fits and I dont have to break out the dremmel

Is that the full stock looking thing that the m870s etc have? Been trying to get one of those blooming things for ages if it is <_< Let me know how the conversion goes.

I was gonna say, I've already got one :blink:

And I am p****d the f*** off with losing my M3 Shorty at CSW, don't know if there was foul play or just carelessness, but I'm loathe to buy another one, even though it really does round off the collection (another shorty or sawn-off would suffice as well of course).