Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh they are gonna fall down the stairs ! :P

Hehe whats the Marushin M500 like?

Hmm the more i see that Maruzen CA870, the more i want to copy what you've done elchinator <_< , only thing i don't fancy is the box mags (sure you can get small ones so you can't tell it's in there now but the single shot and the fact i know it will still be there)

For me I like the Marushin, no shells but the weight and feel is closer to the real shotty, plus with RED gas you have a kick *albatross* cqb type weapon :D:D:D:D

I wouldn't stick red into either o' my M500s, but the shorty has coped on green before and the only fault with these puppies is the pump rods can snap or work loose if cocked too hard - green gas should be fine virtually all of the time.

Damn Londo, that wood foregrip is sweet, real-steel part I assume? I must get piccies of my Mariner to compare, but that smooth foregrip does win hands down :D

Yup, steel pump rods are the way forward - I'll be equipping both of mine as such in due course.

Now to get this barbecue out of the way so I can afford another Sawn-off and the shotgun collection is "complete" ;)

You sure thats one of Led's? It doesn't look short enough :P

Nice though, think pistol grips only look good on those and SPAS', mainly on that cause it reminds me of the one from Resident evil :P:D

Edited by Vicks

Well i'm hoping to make it in such as way that i can change between it, the old full stock and the pistol grip i have. How possible this will be is yet to be seen, still having a hard time fnnding a m870 (or m1100 or any of the other stocks that are the same) stock at the moment.

Nice!

I was at a flea market today. I walked by some crappy srpingers and laughed to myself. Until I saw it. A saw off double barrel. Crappy springer or not for $15 USD I had to have it. It also came with a RAS rail and a scope. I trashed those. I also bought a cheap CYMA shotgun for no real reason other then to have some plinkers.