Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It comes like that. I used to have one ages ago (picked it up at a Market stall years ago for a couple of quid.) Unfortunately it died!

Eww that it looks quite disgusting, like somebody has tried to bite the poor thing.

crazypinoy thats nice, gotta love the ol' tape, best accessory in the world. Out of interest what shell holder is that on the stock, i've looked around a bit and only seen ones which have bullets in them, but they claim to be able to take shotgun shells and i've never believed the elastic would strech to fit them.. <_<

Eww that it looks quite disgusting, like somebody has tried to bite the poor thing.

crazypinoy thats nice, gotta love the ol' tape, best accessory in the world. Out of interest what shell holder is that on the stock, i've looked around a bit and only seen ones which have bullets in them, but they claim to be able to take shotgun shells and i've never believed the elastic would strech to fit them.. <_<

Its a guarder one, as I have one on my SR16. Yeah i doubt it, it doesnt seem to stretch much AT ALL. <_<

m16masterkey2.jpg

m16masterkey1.jpg

m16masterkey.jpg

Bought a cheap shotgun. Decied to cut it up and try something out. I like the result.

Some people don't liek the paint job but the M16 was already done and the shotgun looked ALOT worse. See the shell door? The whole thing was like that.

I took off the stock and drilled holes in the body of the shotgun and then zip tieed it becuase I wanted it on the barrel and not just the RAS. Yes the shotgun does still work.

I could buy a proper one but those are horrible performance wise.

If you like pistol grips, then sure it looks good :P

Out of interest, what did you do with the full stock? or did you have the pistol grip version?

I have the full stock and pistol grip sitting on the bench right now. I like to have "stock options." ;)

I prefer a stock for more stable aiming. Unless I can look down a barrel, I am a terrible aim. I will likely throw on the pistol grip for tight CQB, but use the pistol grip stock for most skirmishes.

• 2 weeks later...

Look forward to pictures.

In other new i have finally been able to aquire a m870 stock, and once i recieve it in the post i will start planning how to modify it so that i can attach it to my m3 with out it being permantly stuck on. I will post pictures once i have finished.