Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that your's? Because if it is, that's VERY nice, what did you use to make it?

And although that's an 870, the M37 I saw was pretty similar to that.

Edited by Guest
Is that your's? Because if it is, that's VERY nice, what did you use to make it?

Although we had that one or two pages before - it's a CA870 "sawed off", G&P short mag, full stock from a donor CA870 CQB, GB-Tech front set and metal body.

What do you (or anyone else for that matter) think is better, the GB-tech 16inch front end or the G&P medium length front end?

Edit: Also what would you say was better, the GB-Tech M870 body or the G&P M870 body? I can't find reviews of either <_<

Edited by Guest
Edit: Also what would you say was better, the GB-Tech M870 body or the G&P M870 body? I can't find reviews of either <_<

The G&P has a silver ejector cover whick looks nicer. It also comes with a metal trigger guard. The GB-Tech is just the body. But then it only costs half as much. Your choice... ;)

Yep it does Rhino, that's why I think it'd be hard/near impossible to make :(

I've decided to go with an M870, similar to elchinator's, but probably with G&P parts. That should look at home with my 'Nam gear.

Also I might get one of the torch pump grips, for CQB :)

Edited by Guest

Seems like this is the place to ask, but is it just me or is the Maruzen CA870 CQB (full stock) out of stock everywhere? Is there any particular reason for this? Because I want one for a project <_<

i like my tm super 90 i have about 30 shells for it right now soon im going to have to get shotgun belts

o rly? You could've gotten some savage stuff for it with that money... Tightbore, longer barrels... G&P stock... Sight mount and red dot... Upgrade spring? SHEESH. 30 shells!