Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My AVS setup...pretty different from a normal AVS...

Uy35V3F.jpg

DvNtGwJ.jpg

The setup is Zshot plate bags with a Crye AVS padded yoke, Ronin Tactics elastic cummerbund, TMC repro of crye stretch pouch placard, and a TT abdominal pouch. The setup is super comfortable, super modular, and super versatile. It bridges the gap between my CPC and my JPC...it has the comfort and load bearing capabilities of the CPC while being slim and sleek like the JPC...dare I say it's the best of both worlds...

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

'94 dated LBV

Repro Portuguese Lizard smock

Not pictured: Eagle A3 pack and my M727

Fun fact: this was the first game in over 15+ years of playing fake army that I ever seriously injured myself. Tripped and fell on some concrete at a prison game and broke a rib.

Screenshot_20230414-114803-857.png

Edited by judgeman
  • Sad 1
On 4/14/2023 at 5:52 PM, judgeman said:

Fun fact: this was the first game in over 15+ years of playing fake army that I ever seriously injured myself. Tripped and fell on some concrete at a prison game and broke a rib.

I felt into an owergrowth covered 2 meters deep pit during game... it was filled with broken glass and sharp-rusty steel wood bits... Nothing happes, because I felt on my feet on a 20x20 cm flat concrete block in the middle. (OK, I nearly collapsed, after jumping out of the pint some second later, because of nearly 200/min hearth rate...)

Sadly i broke my right ankle some months later while standing, and slipping minimally on soft snow (Airsoft again.) I had to be transported home, to remove my snow ghille, to be "ER compatible". Nobody believed how i did it.

Luck is rolling... 😒

• 6 months later...