More ACM StG44 photos, courtesy of Gunfire

Mike_West

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whats the selector plate look like? and the selector cam. please.

it almost seems like a systema revolution would fit right in there. but only if the gearbox is all M16.

also, how much did you pay for it?

I did not disassemble it far enough to take the GB out to see the selector plate. One reason for this is there is not an exploded view in the manual, so I am unsure what screw holds what at this time. Ill be looking it over this weekend after skirmishing and try removing the lower from the upper at that time.

My guess is that there isnt a cam, since the selector doesnt swivel. It slides back towards the rear of the gun. I would think it just pulls the selector plate with it.

I paid 240.00 USD for it.

$240??

I really hope it won't cost that much in HK, seeing as the AGM mp40 only costs about $70..

I have 2 of the AGM MP-40s. One of which I bought from HK. It was 70.00 plus shipping. That pushed the price to 130.00 USD. The other I bought stateside for 150.00 including tax. My guess is the price will be the 135.00 that Vanderer quoted earlier. Add shipping to the US from HK, and the price is back up there.

whats the selector plate look like? and the selector cam. please.

it almost seems like a systema revolution would fit right in there. but only if the gearbox is all M16.

I took the plunge and tried to get the GB out for people to see. While not entirely successful, I managed to take these photos for you guys.

Gear%20Box%201.JPGGear%20Box%202.JPG

Under all that grease are what appear to be 8mm metal bearing bushings. There is also a chrome cylinder, metal spring guide, and metal cutoff lever.

is that motor cage attached to the gearbox or is it just sitting there as a spacer?

I think it is just sitting there as a spacer. I took the other half of the pistol grip shell off, and it (the motor cage) didn't come flying off. It was pretty late at night so I didn't take it apart any further.

Most of the UK retailers are stocking the Wood/Metal version straight away.

Prices are more or less £190 for one, which I consider very reasonable TBH.

I'm trying to hold out, but a panzer lehr division, panzer grenadier kit is looking mighty tempting.

We don't even know when they'll get the to the UK now, with delays of between 2 days and six weeks quoted, depending on who you talk to. Some are saying they're not finished yet due to delays caused by the chinese government celebrating 60 years of communism, others mention fines/bribes to get them sorted. One source claimed they were coming by boat now instead of air.

We don't even know when they'll get the to the UK now, with delays of between 2 days and six weeks quoted, depending on who you talk to. Some are saying they're not finished yet due to delays caused by the chinese government celebrating 60 years of communism, others mention fines/bribes to get them sorted. One source claimed they were coming by boat now instead of air.

all factories have layed out their staff :( extra holidays, i guess they are not taking any chances like in the olympic games they got raided, i asked today and they said didnt even know when they are coming back, maybe a month they say :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I have one now. Came with an advance order from a UK supplier. Can't say who yet, he only got 6!

The word is more are on the way.

I love it. Shoots well, high torque motor, version 2 gearbox and armalite type hop unit.

The wooden butt is nice and takes an 8.4v stick battery which is an easy fit.

The selector switch does not swivel like the real one but slides back and forwards. Also the handgrip is metal and moulded in to the reciever frame.

I have painted the grips to resemble wood.

Chrono's at 400fps.

Standard K98 sling will fit ok.

A nice replica, will try it in the field this weekend.

Archived