Home Made & Hand Made Guns

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and the home made and/or custom part is?

Exactly what I was thinking. People need to understand that buying parts and putting them together doesn't make it a custom gun. Unless you used your own skills to build parts or something like that I wouldn't even dare call it customs.

Exactly what I was thinking. People need to understand that buying parts and putting them together doesn't make it a custom gun. Unless you used your own skills to build parts or something like that I wouldn't even dare call it customs.

Actually i would consider a gun with parts added as custom and so would the many of the people who take the time to "customize" their pistols and aegs.

Its not homemade sure, but the thread is titled "Home made and custom guns".

Edited by -Drake-

The definition of custom is taking something, and upgrading it, no matter how. So actually its you guys that are wrong. Putting a metal body on a gun is custom, hell putting a red-dot on a gun is custom, although i have to agree that's pushing the limits abit.

Really...well I guess the Airsoft shops should not call there custom AEG's custom either...seeing as how they don't build the parts.

...and the home made and/or custom part is?

The Diemaco C7A2...which there is not an AEG version from any of the Airsoft companies. So this rifle is a custom AEG...by definition. And for the record this is not just an upgraded M4....it's an upgraded M16 :) Seriously..lighten up...if the thread is for homemade and handmade guns then change the title.

The Badger has faced this discussion in the past, and will reiterate his opinions on what is and what is not a custom gun.

A custom gun is, to him, one that has been fabricated out of parts that are either extremely rare, or home made. A unique combination of after market parts does not a custom gun make. For example. An m16a1 with a drum mag and a VTLOR stock, is not custom. An m16a1 with a custom built sliding stock that resembles a full stock (he doesn't know what they're called) is custom.

And more to the point, this thread isn't for "custom" guns. Its for "Home Made and Hand Made" guns. The primary thing to note is the word(s) made, not assembled.

P9200008.jpg

I already posted this in h&k thread, but anyways heres improved version of my home made grenade launcher. I basicly just smoothend the body of it and I also changed a g3 trigger guard to it. Also I shortened the outer barrel a bit.

Edited by Maekl

put this in the shotgun picture thread, but it fits here:

AEG & Saiga 12 based shotgun. Real steel Saiga fore grip. The front end is aluminium tube inside copper tube, with some steel tube forming the ends of the gas tube. "sight" assembly (it's flat, apart from some badly countersunk screws) is 10mm wide aluminium strips. Couldn't figure out how to stick two copper tubes in parallel, so I araldited them.

Would've had a 3-round hop chamber, but it had an effective range of a few feet, with all the power of a gentle prod (couldn't penetrate a single sheet of paper at point blank).

dsc00043zl4.th.jpg

dsc00045mk8.th.jpg

dsc00044ua1.th.jpg