DPM & MTP kit thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

th_P9060016.jpg

My Usual get up now... DPM & Hi Vis wear...

P9140078.jpg

L110A2 & All Arms Vest (plus Black hat)

DSCF0725.jpg

L85A2 (A1 Handguard)

4283_95528663022_544398022_2678624_2188146_n.jpg

th_cerberus021.jpg

Just Before I murder some poor person (him with the Camera)

DSCF0353.jpg

Playing with an M11A1 (US Designation) BTW the Caption on the Forum for this pic was "In the immortal words of Dave Lee Travis - John You are a dead man"

39772_415729761089_566881089_5267372_417573_n.jpg

Providing Mortar Support during a game

intresting belt in the last picture CC! Those bootnecks have do a pretty stable belt....... biggrin.gif

Yes we do don't we... mind you now I mostly end up working with someone who's ex RHA using simulated mortars a la the last picture, or walking round shouting at people, its been ohh almost 6 months since I last played... the joys of being promoted to a club official

Yes we do don't we... mind you now I mostly end up working with someone who's ex RHA using simulated mortars a la the last picture, or walking round shouting at people, its been ohh almost 6 months since I last played... the joys of being promoted to a club official

I know what you mean but still, being a club official has its perks.

Grim

Yar I know, I was in the shop when you bought it the other day mate!

ahaha, I shoulda realised.

I got some quick links from B&Q, carved all the straps off that camelback and chopped the D-hoops off. Used the left over hoops with the quick links to mount it on the back plate and it works perfectly.

Edited by BIGBC
  • 2 weeks later...

the sidearm holster can be mounted on a PLCE belt, with and without the cover flap, on the rear of either an issue or compatable holster will be the pull the dots and T bar locking / locating units, generally you are issued (if you required a sidearm prior to the new fashion) a holster and shoulder loop set, normally pre connected, and usually advertised as a "Shoulder holster" on ebay and the like, even though its got more capability.

Edited by Counting Count

Osprey Assault (not sure of which model) with Contact Left bandolier and E-mags. Planning on adding a multicam admin panel and hydration pack on it soon as the osprey camelbak doesn'tt seem to fit on the assaults.

Now have the acog, doctor, mags and RIS for the sa80 without yet actually having an SA80... go figure :s