A&K MK43

xerxes

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mossad! How the heck did you get yours already??? Who and when did you preorder yours from? Are you located in the Philippines like your profile says or the U.S.?
he is from Philippines, the mk43 already available here almost a week now.

its out officially, that kinda sneaked from shadows, its been so late for ages that dont easily believe that its out, now its on sale on everyone go get one :P the prices are ###### though, compared what they buy from the factory but i guess these mammoths they rip on as long as they can :P

its out officially, that kinda sneaked from shadows, its been so late for ages that dont easily believe that its out, now its on sale on everyone go get one :P the prices are ###### though, compared what they buy from the factory but i guess these mammoths they rip on as long as they can :P

Has A&K shipped any to the U.S. distributors yet? Hopefully, the 10 that ryn1523 ordered will be in before 5/30. Both Evike and ASGI had the gun's ETA listed as 5/30. However, my fingers are crossed that ryn1523's small batch of 10 MK43's will be the first in the U.S. Seems like it would since Evike's and ASGI's would be such large orders.

Mossad! How the heck did you get yours already??? Who and when did you preorder yours from? Are you located in the Philippines like your profile says or the U.S.?

How well does the box mag feed?

Where is the battery stored?

What kind of battery came with it?

How's the ROF?

What is the range like?

What is the accuracy like?

How many BBs does the box mag hold?

*EDIT*

About how heavy is it? Is it heavier than the M249 Para?

BTW, thanks for the pics!!! I very happy to see that it will have the different tones to the gun rather than all flat black.

yes i'm from the Philippines

Feed is good i did not experience misfeeds.

battery is stored in the box mag

box mag gets power from the main battery

9.6v mini type nimh

ROF is good, by the way you can adjust the Rof by turning the gas tube via electronic device of some sort. :D

range is the same with the M249 mk2

accuracy seems ok but haven't used the gun much.

manual says 3500rds.

Gear box is different from the m249, it's longer

you can retract the bolt.

yes quick spring change system is still in use.

weight is almost the same with the m249 para.

Hope this helps :D

Hope you all get your units soon!!

Wow that looks really back heavy, is it from a practical point of view?

Back heavy is good. Makes it easy to shoulder if need be. Ever try to shoulder a M-14 EBR?

It would be great if we knew what Real Steel metal parts are plastic on the A&K 60.

Does it look like you can put the battery in the gun instead with some rewiring? I dislike the "Battery in boxmag" approach, it seems overcomplicated and prone to issues.

Wasn't prone to issues on my VFC... Makes battery swaps a hell of a lot faster to boot.

It would be great for them to put out just a body kit for those of us who already have m249's

just plop in that gearbox

It's not an M249 GB. The GB in the MK43 is longer than a standard M249 GB. I am interested to see what the GB looks like inside. I'm wondering if there are any "special" internal parts in it like there was in the VFC MK43. I am also very interested in how the ROF regulator works. Apparently, the ROF can be adjusted by turning the gas tube knob.

Archived