A&K MK43

xerxes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone seen any new news on the release date?

It's supposed to be out at the end of this month. I already preordered mine for $325 shipped, but I have seen a few other companies listing the MK43 and the M60 VN model for preorder and they are asking $399.

I got an email from my distributor today confirming that my order was shipped today. i should have the guns by Monday at the latest.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be among the first 9 or 10 people to own one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

i just talked with a factory representative :( crappier than ######, A&K was raided last month and they dont know when they can start mass produce MK43 :(:angry: and at the moment A&K is closed totally, they say dont know when is gonna open.

That sucks very badly. I'm glad I preordered mine when I did.

I preordered from ryn1523. However, he said the email from his distributor was a mistake and the original delivery date at the end of April still stands.

as A&K got raided :( this could delay it even further, ###### cinese and their GOV craking on these things...(the typos are intentional ;) )

I preordered from ryn1523. However, he said the email from his distributor was a mistake and the original delivery date at the end of April still stands.

he told you that he shipped it out already? if i remember right you posted, talk about news in advance hehe :D

he told you that he shipped it out already? if i remember right you posted, talk about news in advance hehe :D

No, he said that he had received an email from his distributor saying the guns had been shipped to him, but the email was a mistake. So, rather than them comming in next week, they won't be in until the end of April. Hopefully, they will not be delayed any more.

True, the email from the distributor was a mistake. For myself, I don't really care how long it takes, as I got a good price on the guns for preordering. If for some reason the gun never comes to fruition, I will just take a credit for other product and refund customers. Pretty simple.

True, the email from the distributor was a mistake. For myself, I don't really care how long it takes, as I got a good price on the guns for preordering. If for some reason the gun never comes to fruition, I will just take a credit for other product and refund customers. Pretty simple.

I'm willing to wait on this beast to come out! :) Especially at the price I paid. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Mossad! How the heck did you get yours already??? Who and when did you preorder yours from? Are you located in the Philippines like your profile says or the U.S.?

How well does the box mag feed?

Where is the battery stored?

What kind of battery came with it?

How's the ROF?

What is the range like?

What is the accuracy like?

How many BBs does the box mag hold?

*EDIT*

About how heavy is it? Is it heavier than the M249 Para?

BTW, thanks for the pics!!! I very happy to see that it will have the different tones to the gun rather than all flat black.

IN STOOOOCK!!1!ONE!1!

Finish is pretty ugly, IMO. But at least it has trademarks all over the place. Price is 318$, BUT remember that Airsoftglobal is always more expensive on chinese guns. An A&K M249, for example, costs 238$, compared to the 198$ price tag at Gunnners. So if this gun ends up costing around 260$ at other stores (wich was the original price of the M249 when it came out) we can expect it to drop to around 200$ after a year or so!

MK43.jpg

http://airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=9455

Archived