Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He meant to say that his DAD has a job and bought that and he snapped some shots of it. And rice rockets asian imports that try to be fast.

Oh and thanks for the neg rep Blarney. Sayin in racist cuz i said japanese eat rice when in fact I am JAPANESE! You're such a smart fellow.

=\ I consider ricers to be people who buy non-performance cars and stick a ton of stuff on them to try to make them fast. 99% of civics aren't actually fast. Not even close to it... some very very select people spend tons of money to make a normal everyday car race-worthy but those are very select people.

Sexy.  Those have got to be some of my favorite porsche's.

Thanks man, were looking into working on an 06 GT3 or an 02 Aston Martin DB9, thing is, dad loves convertibles...

That or upgrade this Carrera with a turbo and some other stuff, the total came to 13500, so not all that interested in a 100 ponies boost....

=\ I consider ricers to be people who buy non-performance cars and stick a ton of stuff on them to try to make them fast.

if you mean by those "stuffs" to be side skirts, spoilers and carbon fiber hoods, youd be right.

Ricer:

honda-ricer.jpg

(notice the fart can, not the actual performance exhaust)

not a ricer:

KG_s.jpg

Edited by Blarney
Hey Milla is that you at the wheel?  :D

Looks like you got a bit of road rage going on there!

milla.jpg

lol definatly not me, im just stating thats the kit that i want instead of the one i have now, the pics of that guy are someone i know on an Eclipse foum, his car is one of my favorites.

oooohhhhh yeah, they cost a lot to maintain.  Just had a flat on the track and it ended up costing a lot for some repairs.  Got a denta  few months back off some ignorant soccer mom...that cost 400USD....blargh.

My dad refuses to fix minor imperfections. The car has alot of scratches, a few dents. He bumped a curb while parking, and cracked the front valence. He wont have anything fixed. Its sad to see such a nice car not be treated well. Though I would really have nothing else. In my opinion its the perfect car. Luxurious and fast. Enough power to throw you back in your seat, and the 6 speed provides all the fun you could want.

blarney how you gonna say you hate ricers when you have a HONDA (japanese made...japanese eat rice) and you're going to "twin turbo" the h22. So hows that not RICE??? Oh and obviously your going to change the headers and exhaust and headers if your adding a turbo. And TT? Do they even make a TT for the H22?

No. You would have to somehow engineer another intake manifold to twin turbo that engine...

No.  You would have to somehow engineer another intake manifold to twin turbo that engine...

correct, ive got some hook ups here in town, but Im not sure what Im going to do if i get to Ohio next year...this cars got a lot of work to go...so Im not sure if Ill be able to TT the thing....we'll see.

correct, ive got some hook ups here in town, but Im not sure what Im going to do if i get to Ohio next year...this cars got a lot of work to go...so Im not sure if Ill be able to TT the thing....we'll see.

It'd be more trouble than its worth... stick to a single turbo.

I don't understand the fascination with porsches, the way i see it is they are just overblown beetles with the engine in the worng place, made by possibly the lazyest designers in the world of car manufacture, usually driven by plump middleaged exceutives with a bald spot in a midlife crisis, same as most high end sports cars. Too much of a 'everyone look at me how cool am i' car for my liking ;). for a sports car give me a good ol' triumph tr6 not the fastest car in the world but full of character and so good looking yet understated :wub: one day....

Jon

Edited by jon224

nah. the boxster is properly "im too poor for a real porsche". the cayman is "im not rich enough for a 911, but i still brought a mega car, that is more original than yet another 911"

horses for courses i suppose.

i cant think of many cars that are uglier than 80's 911's. the design of 911's is just a bit dull, they need to shake it up a bit and do something a bit different than changing the shape of he headlights slightly.