Pictures of you in the field or at a game

Thanks! The lower face mask is the Russian one made by Brass Guard. I ordered them earlier in the year from the EU distributor who has since stopped using Brass Guard due to BG's failure to deliver product on time. Waiting to see if another manufacturer starts producing this particular product. I was extremely impressed with it.

Nice....I might like to get one of those facemasks. Would they work with regular ESS turbofans?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no photoshop expert but I can't help but notice a slight problem here...  

From the post apoc larp game with airsoft called "Blodsband" in Sweden. 3 day event with 700 people. Pretty much like fallout.   Me and my tribe "Stammen", im the one with feathers in the mask.  

Posted Images

Why do you always wear masks?

Cuz I like anonymity. Don't need my uneducated coworkers and neighbors freaking out that I'm some sort of militant who's gonna come in and shoot the place up with my oh so dangerous plastic slinging BB guns. There's so much ignorance when it comes to airsoft it's a pain in the butt to explain. I'm kinda tired of saying "it's like paintball ... but not."

Plus as Reincarnation said, I've seen too many broken teeth in my time. After 20 plus years of playing in the hobby, I've seen it all. Every once in a while I feel like not wearing lower face protection ... and I see an injury that reminds me why I do wear it. And my girl would murder me if I came home with missing chicklets.

Nice....I might like to get one of those facemasks. Would they work with regular ESS turbofans?

I'll shoot you a PM to keep this on topic. ;)

I've seen people lose teeth by taking shots from 280FPS stock Marui guns from 20 feet to 40 feet. I've also lost a tooth by taking multiple shots from a 450FPS gun at 10 feet. If you're shooting hard plastic BB's at people's faces, teeth are going to get shot out regardless of FPS. If you don't want that, wear a facemask, if you don't care, then don't. :)

Exactly. I honestly feel bad for people when they loose a tooth like that. How can you not? It's a painful experience and it's pretty embarrassing to have to walk around with a missing or severely chipped tooth until you can get it fixed (and that's if you can afford to have it fixed). That said, while I feel bad for the person this happens to, they really have no one to blame but themselves. This is airsoft. In this sport/hobby every player should take the necessary steps to ensure their personal safety from a fast moving hard projectile they willingly allow others to shoot at them. After almost 20 years of airsofting, I've seen enough teeth shot out to know that it isn't worth the risk of loosing my chicklets just because I may look less cool/less milsim-y by wearing some minimal low profile face protection. People always seem to dismiss the importance of lower face protection ... until they or someone they know loose a tooth.

That's a really nice Woodland loadout.

Kitlist?

Thanks!!

Kitlist:

2ND LINE

Eagle PC (sans cumberbund)

3 SDS Double M4 (woodland)

HSGI Small radio (tan as GP)

Emdom 6o4 Pistol mag pouch (Sewer green)

HSGI Bleeder

Emdom SAF Admin panel

TT grenade pouch

Emdom Universal Rig Strap Sling

-BACK-

Condor hydration pouch

Pantac small Radio pouch

TT Grenade pouch

TT large GP Pouch

1ST LINE

Eagle Duty Belt

HSGI Suspenders

Tag Dump pouch

Emdom small GP (vertical)

SERPA for 226

Pantac Double M4 pouch w/kydex inserts

TruSpec Woodland BDUs

Converse Boots

Mechanix gloves

Hatch knee pads

ESS Turbofans

*Not shown: Protec helmet

gallery_69_165303.jpg

Myself with a Alpha Co Guy who was just wasted. Even though we are aginst eachother in the field we are still Airsoft Brothers!

gallery_69_140444.jpg

Myself with SGT MAJ Eversmann from Famed BHD conflict and USA War Hero.

gallery_69_130012.jpg

Myself with "Shorty" Col McKnight USA War Hero! Hey COL. I got another Budlight for ya! Thanks for the fights. Bravo CO gave it to Alpha at Lions Claws. Just ask McKnight himself who he thought won the fight HUA!

Edited by Radrockin