TSI Tavor Update

rws591

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xxxx:

I ordered on April 30 at 8:59 PM...It came out: April 30 at 6:13 PM....I havent heard anything...I ordered before the guy who ordered on May 1st and said his was sent....I have not been notified of mine being sent...

This guy has now reported on FB that he's received his tracking number.

Sayeret you may want to email TSI from the actual email address you registered your order under. I don't think at this point they are responding to non-customer email addresses. I tried several times to ask the about the situation of my order from another email adress, but got an immediate response from the email account my order is under.
I ordered in the mid july .Now I really must wait Christmas and Santa Claus.

Doubt it'll take that long, I'll say most of the order happened around the big rush from May to June when pre-orders were made available. Now that GFT8 has his gun OTW and he ordered middle of June...

:D I think OTW is taking things a bit too far!

There was a suggestion by Reptile House that batch three would start shipping today and Mac GFT8 CO had specific information about his unit shipping today or tomorrow.

My guess is that the end of batch two has blurred with batch three, so hopefully the remainder of the May guys will get their tracking number tonight.

its really strange that nobody else has got theirs though isnt it. They say they've been moving 5 units a day and the only one we know of was posted a week or two ago. cant believe the others have all gone to people who don't use arnes.

I'm dyin to see the inside of one of these so i know if I'm binning this Ares or not. :D

Personally, I don't care much for internals, as long as there are compatible aftermarket parts (not so with ARES). I have top internal components waiting almost for months now (RiotSC's CrMo gears, Deepfire titanium piston, heads with sorbo pads, 9mm gearbox with bearings, Prometheus 6.03mm, MOSFET with active breaking, G&P M160 motor, LiPo battery etc etc). What I care about is external quality and promised ease of maintenance (gearbox held only by two pins).

As for shipping, I kinda hoped it would be yesterday or today, but given all the delays so far, it doesn't surprise me. Hopefully it will reach me by the end of the month though.

I suspect he'll be told 'Friday'. Everyone else seems to be getting that message.

Oh - isn't X459's due today? :)

its really strange that nobody else has got theirs though isnt it. They say they've been moving 5 units a day and the only one we know of was posted a week or two ago. cant believe the others have all gone to people who don't use arnes.

Yeah - it does seem a bit strange, but in fairness the majority of people I airsoft with don't bother with forums.

Archived