TSI Tavor Update

rws591

OK, then who is the 1st batch ? IDF or airsofters ?

Read TSI announcement from Oct 9th. It says that 2nd batch will be upgraded, as well as 3rd. No mention of 1st batch at all.

Why would that be ? The only explanation would be that 1st batch has already gone out, or that there is no 1st batch at all ;).

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what is going on, but I maintain that it's really strange that two people who ordered at the earliest possible opportunity (BK and X459) got their tracking numbers days apart - and no one else on Arnies has received a tracking number; yet TSI has been shipping since last Monday.

Given that the run was initially limited to 100 units, how many were sold on the first day? Even if it was 100, I'd have thought all of them would be out by now.

Anyway, as far as we've been told, the entire second and third batches will be out by the second week of this month, so there's not a lot of time to go.

TSI had time to assemble the rifles while waiting for steel chassis (gearbox, for example, which would take most time to assemble) and magazine buffers (practically the whole rifle could be assembled without it).

Are we told everything we need to know ? Have priorities changed, perhaps ?

Are we told everything we need to know ? Have priorities changed, perhaps ?

Personally I think we've been bumped in favour of quantity, contract work. Despite the earlier announcement saying that wouldn't happen, I would understand. I'd just like to get some clarity on the situation.

TSI figured out the problem I'm having with my mags falling out. It was a discepency (sp?) with the feed tubes and I think they are now testing each gun going out for it. .....your guinnee pig says you're welcome. Lol

BK - what's the resolve? Are they sending you a new hop?

If they are now testing each gun that goes out, what kind of QC were they doing before, I wonder - cosmetic only?

Great progress. already on May 1st ;)

Meanwhile, from FB:

xxxx:

I ordered on April 30 at 8:59 PM...It came out: April 30 at 6:13 PM....I havent heard anything...I ordered before the guy who ordered on May 1st and said his was sent....I have not been notified of mine being sent...

Edit: just had confirmation from Guy that the third batch will start to ship this coming Friday, so I have retracted my last post

Here's what I got:

The third batch shipping is starting this coming Friday. We are shipping at a rate of 5 guns per day, but will not be working this up-coming weekend (we have been doing so for the last 2 months...). Shipping will resume Monday.

Best regards,

Guy Ayal

TSI Armories LLC

That certainly answers my questions and I'm very grateful that Guy replied to my email. So, it looks like the timetable hasn't changed.

Archived