USMC Loadouts

Misfit

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I purchased a pair of MCCUU trousers recently, now I haven't used them because the top button came off and I haven't gotten around to fixing it, but that's not important. The problem is that I bought a pair of medium regular trousers instead of medium short, which I should wear. So that means that the knee reinforcements are too low, the pockets are okay, I don't care too much about that. I could just put up the pant legs to make them shorter but the knee's wouldn't be in place but I'm not too worried about that. The real, huge problem that I have is the crotchal region, it's tight(I'm not trying to bragg about anything alright!).

It is really tight, the space there is just way too tight even if I try to sag the pants a bit(which I don't like to do) and it sucks that the elastic is in the waist. On my regular good 'ole BDU's, I wear medium small and that is awesome, but the MARPAT camo is just amazing where I am so I wanted a pair.

I don't really want to buy a large set as the pant legs would be even longer and wider, the medium legs are extremely wide to begin with. And because of the length of my current MCCUU's, it's awkward getting down on my knees because they're too long and ride up my *albatross*!

So I ask, is this normal? What is the best thing that I could do about it?

I wear meduim-short MCCUUs too, and I have no problems with how they fit.

I'm 6'5", 245 lbs and I wear a size 36-38 waist, I purchased XL-L sized Bottoms because L-L would have fit, but having torn the crotch out of at least 4 pairs of bottoms, I decided it was time to get something a little bigger to prevent the financial loss from purchasing that many friggen pants.

Nice pictures.

I’ve only seen a couple of pictures of the CB FLC being worn and they’re all in a woodland setting. Is this the only place where the FLC is worn and would it be worn with armour underneath when not on a training mission.

I can’t see this being too comfortable worn over an MTV or SPC, would either of these be used for Greenside missions?

Archived