AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fa_ar_ak74_1.JPG

Best tell the russian army that then, they use blue tape because it was the only electrical tape available in bulk in the Soviet Union/ Early new Russia

Also black cloth electrical tape had been common.

There had been red, green, ect plastic electrical tape in Soviet Union, but these colors had been very rare.

Sorry for late post.

Don't bring up tape *fruitcage*. Those who tape tape, those who don't don't. Not a big deal, just a personal choice.

the argument is between those who think russians only use(d) TEH BLOO TAEP!!1 and everyone else who realises that they in fact used just about any tape and that blue tape is in no way more 'correct' than any other kind.

anyway, less tape, more AKs :P

Oh yeah i bet that in all russia there was only blue tape

as a matter of fact im sure that all russian tank tops are blue and white striped too

The blue tape was exclusivley for taping magazines toether, using any other colour is fail.

Tape sucks tho, whatever the colour

So since I cant find a custom gun topic and VSS is closer to AKs then svds...even though its a blashfemy to say it....any how here is my custom build VSS Vintorez.

It has seen about 10-15 battels so far and has had its fair share of use so its much duller and used looking... but here are the pics right after it was finished. The build process is documented just follow the link in my sig. :P

IMGP1491.jpg

IMGP1493.jpg

IMGP1494.jpg

IMGP1495.jpg

IMGP1490.jpg

IMGP1496.jpg

IMGP1497.jpg

IMGP1498.jpg

So since I cant find a custom gun topic and VSS is closer to AKs then svds...even though its a blashfemy to say it....any how here is my custom build VSS Vintorez.

It has seen about 10-15 battels so far and has had its fair share of use so its much duller and used looking... but here are the pics right after it was finished. The build process is documented just follow the link in my sig. :P

OW! My penis just smacked me in the face!

Incredibly sexy gun, mate.

Taping is good but not good enough

i tried many kinds but found that mag-couplers just is more steady

i would never go into a real war with mags taped together, plus you cannot fold the ak:s stock with taped mags.

if you tape it on the right side you can fold the side folder stocks.

dude that VSS is awesome, I think in the future you should run a stick battery if you decide to not have the big *albatross* battery box. Either way definitely give you 2 thumbs up on it. Sexy gun!

POOP!, sorry for the double post

Edited by Schultz98