Unholy Fusions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wood stock MP5, that actually looks pretty awesome, even if it's wrong! :P

Is the M99 a pistol or an SMG? either way, it's pretty sweet!

Vasara, I dunno, it's great for a first try, IMO, but it looks sorta odd. Keep trying though!

8thshotgunner, that looks really awesome! if you can change that wierd purplish-pink tinge on the barrel and make the make look more flush with the reciever, it'll be twice as good as it already is!

keep it up everyone, these are some awesome guns!

-Greg

It looks like that ones guys p90/famas fusion except instead of the grenade launcher for a handguard you used an mp5. I would suggest using a different handguard, but hey that is just me.

actually theres only two guns im planning to use, a famas, and a p90. But its interesting you bring the handguard up, as i was unsure of what direction to take it in, since i needed something on that angle. There will be other versions to come, mostly as i adapt it to be as close to a realistic model as possible. What will really determine the handguard is what extra materials, and filler plastic/metal bits i find while i work on it.

SACSlym, if you are doing an actually project and want sizes to be precise, then the easiest thing to do is ge the actual lengths of the guns, maybe fromworld guns and scale the guns so they are to actual size, then scale the images down to a decent size for manipulating, to give credit where it is due, i think it was hissing sid who thought of doing this.

Version 2, and let me make this very clear, VERY idealized version.

Iprototype.jpg

Iprofile.jpg

Idealized in that "this would be the perfect outcome", and if "i can find every material i need". Also changes that might come in a physical version is a change in the hand guard, the current size should be right for someone to be able to stick their outstretched hand through, and have their hand between the guard and the rifle. I chose this structure since it allows for the user to hold their weapon in a lot more stances, giving them a grip, an extra palm area, and just a whole lot more space for their hands to hold onto.

well if i could extend the p90 sight rail to the extent of the famas sight that would be sweet, but i dont think i have the capability to do so. Although it will be something i will look into.

edit* Bleh, looks too much like a famas again, so scratch that idea

Ifalsecopy.jpg

or did you mean just removing the sight rails altogether? cause thats apart of my intention for a different variant -

Ifalse-rail.jpg

Edited by SACSlym