Unholy Fusions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you do when you've got a springer P99, a G36c handguard, a spare red-dot and a G36c stock?

This of course.

It's pretty sturdy, so if it was a NBB P99 it'd be fully usable. Although I can't see it going in many holsters and the stock would have to be taped on or something.

Good idea. I was really curious as to see how that would look, and this is what I came up with:

m203.jpg

Robby if I can find some good pictures of a Harris bipod and an M82 flash suppressor I'll give it a go. That sounds like it would look pretty cool to.

EDIT

w/bipod

da946f6c.jpg

wow if those were real id probably make one of my friends buy it and use it all the time, or buy one using my friends money

fa5522us.jpg 

My FA-552  :P  Doesn't have any accessories, I don't like them very much  :rolleyes: Please tell me what you think  ;)

Well, and as I'm new, hi!  :D 

PS: BTW, that 'Spell Check' it's so good for people from non English-speaking countries

I like the basic design, but I would remove the inner trigger guard/mag release, and remove the fire selector from the main body. All that is already situated on the back of the gun.

fa5522us.jpg 

My FA-552  :P  Doesn't have any accessories, I don't like them very much  :rolleyes: Please tell me what you think  ;)

Well, and as I'm new, hi!  :D 

PS: BTW, that 'Spell Check' it's so good for people from non English-speaking countries

That is really cool, just remove the big famas trigger guard.