Unholy Fusions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This wasn't meant for this thread (It was made a few months ago, as I am planning to give my FA-MAS a G36 handle), but here it is (in all of it's MS Paint glory):

FAMASmod.jpg

If someone could somehow get that into proportion, it'd be great (The other guy managed to do it a few pages back, but added a G36 part to it...)

Thank you :P Cutting and pasting isn't that difficult though, i wih i could do things like this in ps :( Doing chops in mspaint has more merit, too ;)

I just wonder how the gun fires on that famas variant when you fold the stock  :huh:    :P

Oops :P

I know they arnt very good, but I think they look cool, so here ya go.

krasbull9xu.png

I love it! :D

And some new gun. Not much done to it but i wanted to share it anyways ;)

psaugergonmico9ju.jpg

Thank you  :P  Cutting and pasting isn't that difficult though, i wih i could do things like this in ps  :(  Doing chops in mspaint has more merit, too  ;)

Oops  :P

I love it!  :D

And some new gun. Not much done to it but i wanted to share it anyways  ;)

psaugergonmico9ju.jpg

Dude that is an awesome aug. Very original grip. I hate augs, but that one looks alright.

Woot nice pictures :D

Did them in a hurry (i have lots of exams these days):

FilipinoPride27:

fam36k6nv.jpg

I must warn you about the sizes, though: the handle may be longer/shorter in real life (just in case this is for some kind of project).

Bob the Angry Potato:

fam36c4me.jpg

The same as above. Moreover, i didn't know which is the g36 so I used g36c handguard, and kept famas barrel (dunno if you wanted the hk one).

I hope you like them.

PS: The truth is I like Batman gadgets :blush:

Edit: spelling

Edited by Darkholme