WORLD PREMIERE - WETTI/AFC version WE AWSS SCAR

WETTI

Because it usually works out cheaper to buy it from Hong Kong than it does to pick it up in a shop locally ;)

Ben.

And it's actually cheaper to buy it -in- Hong Kong and fly it back. However, be warned though that when I did this on Monday HK's ASU turned up - cool guys with their MP5's rummaging through my check-in luggage. All I can say...it was an interesting experience.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well....just to 'sweeten' the deal a bit (since I seems like to be running a 'candy store' these days :rolleyes: )....

EACH one of all "WETTI/AFC versions" of the WE AWSS SCAR-L leaving the factory will have its own INDIVIDUAL serial number.

temp_1.jpg

I think I check this thread 5 times per day.

I will most definitely be picking one of these up as soon as I have the cash, WETTI, I'm sold!

I'd buy a chronograph, targets, etc. just to do a review of this beast.

Also have to say the level of interaction with the end-users is well.. phenomenal.

I think I check this thread 5 times per day.

I will most definitely be picking one of these up as soon as I have the cash, WETTI, I'm sold!

I'd buy a chronograph, targets, etc. just to do a review of this beast.

Also have to say the level of interaction with the end-users is well.. phenomenal.

Thank you for your kind support!

Well....just to 'sweeten' the deal a bit (since I seems like to be running a 'candy store' these days :rolleyes: )....

EACH one of all "WETTI/AFC versions" of the WE AWSS SCAR-L leaving the factory will have its own INDIVIDUAL serial number.

temp_1.jpg

i meant this one right? this looks like its printed not laser carved. The serial number as that is the most important ones as its your number in case you lose it or someone steals it.

Archived